• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cracked RBZ Driver Head

OP
backNine29

backNine29

Mar 19, 2010
0.7 in Pacific Northwest
Country
United States United States
Let me know if they don't take care of you (which I'm sure they will).

UPDATE: TaylorMade actually just called me back. The RBZ model is sold out and cannot be replaced. None in inventory. 6,000 were just shipped to Dick's in Pacific Northwest. They offered to give me a Stage 2 at no cost. I said I guess so.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
UPDATE: TaylorMade actually just called me back. The RBZ model is sold out and cannot be replaced. None in inventory. 6,000 were just shipped to Dick's in Pacific Northwest. They offered to give me a Stage 2 at no cost. I said I guess so.
Sooo... you're happy with that?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I would've pulled for the Slider, but either way, you're getting a brand new driver. Sounds like a winner to me.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I could explain the TM line, but by the time I was done, there'd be 3 more drivers released and we'd just have to start over. :D

R35
They must make money at it otherwise they wouldn't do it. I see what your saying though.

I will say their older line of TP drivers was pretty sweet. The r5 and r7 425 tp's.are two if my all time faves. I had the r1 and the face felt dead to me. Results were ok, just no feel.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
They must make money at it otherwise they wouldn't do it. I see what your saying though.

I will say their older line of TP drivers was pretty sweet. The r5 and r7 425 tp's.are two if my all time faves. I had the r1 and the face felt dead to me. Results were ok, just no feel.
Thats weird, the stage 2 felt the exact same to me so I went to callaway

Last edited:

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Thats weird, the stage 2 felt the exact sane to me so I went to callaway
I really like the FT Tour and want to try the razr hawk tour. I've never
Been let down by by Cally or Titleist drivers when it comes to feel.

🔥 Latest posts