• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Creamer... 4 wins on tour this year!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Paula Creamer won the Samsung today. The announcers said she is the first American to win at least 4 times in one season on the LPGA since 1995. She is intense and talented... did I say she was INTENSE!!! Another exciting tournament as she had to make the final putt of send it to a playoff. Congrats, Paula!!

I did have an interesting, evil thought/question. Creamer is a "pink fanatic". With all the pink grips and pink ball and pink clothes... I noticed, yesterday, a pink insert in her putter. Is the pink insert USGA approved? Most manufacturers have USGA testing/certification on the specific items. Remember when Greg Norman was disqualified because Maxfli made up a few balls with his initials embossed on them? Even though these were the exact same balls as those without the initials, the initialed ones had not been "approved for play" by the USGA. Wouldn't it be something if someone found the pink insert was not approved and Paula had to forfeit her wins??

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
do we have to put the winners of tournaments in the thread titles? just got back from golf and was going to watch some recorded stuff today.

how about : (start title)"And the Winner of the Samsung is..."(end title)

oh well. did she have any hissy fits at all today?

packwood

Sep 24, 2008
Has she apologized to her caddy yet

Paula was certainly having a hissy fit, staring at her caddy, slamming clubs into the bag. Apparently she thought she was out of it due to her caddy and was in the lead at the end of the day Saturday. all participants were being treated rudely by the course conditions but apparently Paula took it personally.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Paula was certainly having a hissy fit, staring at her caddy, slamming clubs into the bag. Apparently she thought she was out of it due to her caddy and was in the lead at the end of the day Saturday. all participants were being treated rudely by the course conditions but apparently Paula took it personally.

That was my first thought..She made an ass of herself.

WMitch6

Jul 24, 2006

So what - She got pissed at her caddy for apparently misclubbing her (at least in her mind). After the round they kissed and made up. End of story. I don't understand why so many folks think a player should be an unemotional automaton.

At least this year she has been working hard at putting the emotions behind her before the next shot. That has not always been the case.

Right now Creamer is the only reliable, competitive American player on the LPGA. Everyone else is an also ran (Kerr) - or maybe a never was (Gulbis). Stanford may get there but I don't see anyone else on the horizon. Last week there were 3 - yup only 3, American players in the top 20 on the money list. Nothing changed this week.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
The Golf Channel is notorious for giving away the winners before they show the nighttime replays. IMHO, to much is made of internet "spoilers".

And yes, Creamer acted the ass to her caddie yesterday but was all smiles today. If I had been her caddie yesterday, she would have been carrying her own clubs the last 9 holes. Maybe in another few years, she'll grow up. The caddie don't hit the shots.

No pink ball today either.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Slight typo there, Limp--Juli Inskter one four times in 1999, not 1995.

Not apologizing for Creamer, but she's still awfully darn young. As she grows up, she ought to get better manners. Her caddy's been around longer than she has--he's used to egos.

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
Creamer definetly threw her fair share of hissy fits today. I guess what they say is true: No matter how pretty a woman is, somewhere theres a man who is tired of putting up with her...

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Creamer definetly threw her fair share of hissy fits today. I guess what they say is true: No matter how pretty a woman is, somewhere theres a man who is tired of putting up with her...

Davis beat you to that, except for some reason I can never remember how to link to other posts (maybe I should read the instructions). Anyway, post 47 on WBL's socks:
no, No, NO!!!!!

If you even slightly suspect that the woman you are with is high maintenance, RUN as frickin' far as you can. There is no amount of physical beauty that is worth it.

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
Davis beat you to that, except for some reason I can never remember how to link to other posts (maybe I should read the instructions). Anyway, post 47 on WBL's socks:
So true. In addition to that, if any women thinks she is going to come in between me and golf and snowmobiling, she's gotta go.
I dont care how good she looks, no woman is going to control my life and come between me and my dreams.

phatheadaf

Jul 20, 2008
I'm in love with the pink panther...

ya, i seriosly sweat her... the fact that she can play like that, and is all-american beautiful... that's the sexiest combo i could imagine... I could deal with the tude... :prop:

I haven't seen her go off on anybody, or anything, don't watch enough of the LPGA. I saw her win today though, saw the put and her cry... I was emotional too... j/k...

seriously she is a talented golfer, I think she is better than Pressell or Wie... and she carred the womens version of the Ryder Cup I believe too, she won three points or something, including the clinching match.

ya, i'm in love...

:emot-ange

A.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
So what - She got pissed at her caddy for apparently misclubbing her (at least in her mind). After the round they kissed and made up. End of story. I don't understand why so many folks think a player should be an unemotional automaton.

Emotion is one thing, acting like a jerk off is another.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.