• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Creamer... 4 wins on tour this year!!

WMitch6

Jul 24, 2006
Creamer definetly threw her fair share of hissy fits today. I guess what they say is true: No matter how pretty a woman is, somewhere theres a man who is tired of putting up with her...

Great attitude dude. Get much? Or should I say - get many repeats?

GolfGirl

I Want To Golf
Sep 28, 2008
Can't stand it when I see a golfer "pouting" during a round. A sure sign of immaturity and a lack of professionalism.....male or female!

WMitch6

Jul 24, 2006
Creamer has had issues with her emotions in the past. Some people are just wired that way. It certainly doesn't make her a "bitch". I've seen several interviews where she has stated that she is really working hard at getting a handle on it. I just think people should cut her a little slack.

I didn't see any pouting. I saw her get upset and then move on. She's an emotional player. What I saw was the only premier American player on the tour get pissed at her play and she took it out on her caddy. If he misclubbed her a couple of times he may have deserved it. I'm sure he got his paycheck. In any case, they don't seem to have a problem so why should we?

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Besides the caddy bit, she was also throwing clubs around after atleast one shot and it wasn't the fact that she was slamming clubs it was the anger she showed that caught my attention and Woody Austin doesn't get
as upset as Creamer..I hope she can get herself under control, but I have a feeling she that way off the course too.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Eeee, slamming. I'm going to have to show her how it feels. :D

In all seriousness, it is a shame, and on a professional tour I'd like to think that for the most part people could control themselves. Yes, even Tiger.

Snow

Sep 15, 2008
I followed P C around for 5 holes on Sunday and didnt see anything I hadnt seen before.

To me she just doesnt have a whole of personality, but its the final day and shes trying to win so Im sure that had something to do with it.

Wow I never realized how frigging big of arms Sorenstam has, there are definetly cut and huge..

I also walked around with K. Hull and she sure was better looking in person.

I followed Yani Tseng for a 3 holes as well, she flat out hammers the ball.

Great time watching the women in person and I really was impressed.

Nice day, nice weather and would go back again in a second..

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
I followed P C around for 5 holes on Sunday and didnt see anything I hadnt seen before.

To me she just doesnt have a whole of personality, but its the final day and shes trying to win so Im sure that had something to do with it.

Wow I never realized how frigging big of arms Sorenstam has, there are definetly cut and huge..

I also walked around with K. Hull and she sure was better looking in person.

I followed Yani Tseng for a 3 holes as well, she flat out hammers the ball.

Great time watching the women in person and I really was impressed.

Nice day, nice weather and would go back again in a second..

How totally cool! I followed Yani Tseng for 18 holes in May (standard bearer), and she has just an amazing swing. And yes, the women are tiny, but they are cut. (Well, Yani still has some baby fat to lose.)

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
I don't know what the player/caddie relationship is like, but I'm guessing its a lot like a marriage. In which case, I'll stick to my GPS :D

But seriously, sometimes our emotions get the best of us. A lot of players have had tantrums just like Paula. I think she was simply showing her immaturity a little bit. No biggie. She's too damn cute to be pissed at over a hissy with her caddie.

As far as the pink insert in her putter. . .Does she use a RIFE putter by chance? In which case the pink face is stock. Just curious, does anyone know for sure??

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
WITB

From the Fields Open in Hawai'i earlier this year:

• Driver TaylorMade SuperQuad
  • 3 Wood TaylorMade r7 15°
  • Utility TaylorMade Rescue Mid 19°
    Utility TaylorMade Rescue Mid 22°
    Irons (4-PW) TaylorMade r7
    Wedge (SW) Titleist Vokey Design 54
    Wedge (LW) Titleist Vokey Design 58
    Putter TaylorMade Rossa Suzuka CGB
    Ball Precept Lady iQ 180 prototype (pink)

Can't seem to get it to line up properly, but there you are. I"ve seen pink insert putters in catalogs for women's golf gear. Even I draw the line there.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Hey Jeff,

You should throw that in your signature line so you don't have to re-type it in every thread.

And definitely more tasteful than the other Paula reference in a signature (okay, an avatar I suppose) I've seen around here.

Omigosh--am I accusing Jeff of being tasteful? :biglol:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Hey Jeff,

You should throw that in your signature line so you don't have to re-type it in every thread.

I like saying it, it makes me :)

And definitely more tasteful than the other Paula reference in a signature (okay, an avatar I suppose) I've seen around here.

Omigosh--am I accusing Jeff of being tasteful? :biglol:

I can be quite tasteful thank you!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.