• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Creation and VS proto for sale or trade

maywb

May 8, 2008
3 Accuflex Creation shafts. All with Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips with 2 layers of build-up tape. $140 for all 3 shipped CONUS or $50 each. These are in excellent condition. Tips need better prepping (I don’t have belt sander, which makes it much easier). Each is prepped 1 ½ inches and they are not tipped. I bought these a few weeks ago on this forum and they just don't work for me.
Driver pull 65 gram stiff flex that has a 1.5 inch extension under the grip. It measures 42 7/8 inches long.
3 wood pull 80 gram stiff flex that has a 1 inch extension under the grip and measures 42 1/4 inches long.
5 wood pull 80 gram stiff flex that has a 1 inch extension under the grip and measures 41 1/4 inches long. Very minor scratch near tip from pulling shaft.

Aldila VS proto 80 stiff flex with Golf Pride blue multi-compound grip. I tipped this 1 inch for install in my 4 wood. Tip prepped 1.25 inches. Total length is 42 inches. $45 shipped CONUS.

I'll be happy to send photos to anyone interested. Please email me at [email protected] with questions/offers (notice the _ underscore in my email address). My trade interests include fairway wood shafts, rife hybrid putter, maybe XLS or Adams XTD driver. Will listen to other offers though.

🔥 Latest posts