• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Custom Golf Sales is Proud to be a New Sponsor

Custom-Golf-Sales

Aug 10, 2006
Who is Custom Golf Sales?

We stepped in the Golf Equipment business back in '97 when we started Custom Fitting customers in clubs that fit their game and their needs. We have found a lot of success with Companies like SMT, Bang, Alpha, Infiniti, Tech Power, AccuFLEX, Aldila, Fujikura, Grafalloy, Sharpro, Golf Pride, Lamkin, Winn and many more.

Custom Golf Sales is a large growing company that specializes in almost anything a golfer needs from Custom Fitting to club repair to club adjustments (re-shafting, re-gripping, loft and lie adjustments, and swingweighting) to shaft spinning and profiling. You can count on us for all golfer needs.

What can you expect from Custom Golf Sales?

We are here to answer any question that a member may have from club building, custom fitting to whats hot and whats not. Got a question for us then don't be afraid to ask because we enjoy working day in and day out with golfers (who wouldn't).

We like to allow forum members the chance to enjoy products from time to time... So keep your eye open for a contest giveaway or a new demo.

What do we expect in return?

Nothing!!! We don't want anyone here to think we expect anything. I like to earn the business of a customer by giving a helping hand or lending my expertise. If someone chooses to purchase from us then we are glad to have your business and will do whatever it takes to keep you as a customer.

OP
Custom-Golf-Sales

Custom-Golf-Sales

Aug 10, 2006
I also want to apologize with the delay... With the Outing a few days ago and the Wife expecting our second edition anytime now, I have had my hands full....

Thanks for being patient..

Now lets get to some free business........ I have a New Bang Putter to give away........ I want to hear some ideas on a good contest that I shoud do for the giveaway...

It should be something that helps everyone get involved.... So lets hear your idea.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Hi CGS.

Welcome aboard!
I have a format that I use for majors. all the winner gets is a shot talk coffee cup but hey, I'm poor. :)

The format is pretty simple and loads of people get involved.

the rules...
pick four golfers to win (Tiger is usually excluded because that's too easy)
points are awarded based on the finish;
10 for first
9 for second
8 for third and so on....
5 extra points are awarded if you pick a non top 30 rated golfer who finishes in the top ten.

It works very well and I only get ties in the members only forum because there are so few of them.

Here is the one I ran for the PGA... http://www.shottalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5956

and here are the results.... http://www.shottalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6034

That's what I do for majors and if you like I can handle all the details for regular tournaments if you like the format, all you have to do is send the prize to the winner.

Cheers!

🔥 Latest posts