• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Custom/Personalized putter headcovers

Maverick

*mmuah*
Mar 23, 2005
Received mine from them yesterday. Just like the original one (same manufacturer AM&E) for my Scotty but now I have it with my own signature..so cool.

here's a pic from their site:
MVC-009S3.jpg

www.myputtercover.com

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Nah man not for me, do you not think they look a little tacky? Everyone has different tastes I would much prefer a scotty headcover.

Welcome.

So what's your golf game like, what you play off where you form etc?

OP
Maverick

Maverick

*mmuah*
Mar 23, 2005
hehe..yeah..I guess. I'm in Los Angeles..11.2 index..and you?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That's pretty novel.

There's a place in town here that will do that for 10 bucks. It comes out looking exactly like that.

They also do bags too. I wanted to get my name and the flag put on the outside of the ball, but just forgot all about it. Until now...

Still, pretty nifty.

R35

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
They do bags???

I bought a new one yesterday and would love the shot talk logo on it....I wonder what the cost would be?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I checked in the spring of last year, it was cheap. Like 25 CDN for an image that was less than 8 inches. Looks great.

I can look into it for you tommorrow. However, i think that any embroidery shop should be able to do it. They just upload and image to their software package and it interprets it into the number so stitches. You can provide a digital image in .gif or .bmp format. The more colours you have, the more money it is.

For a red and white Canuck flad and my name under it, it was 25 bucks, taxes and the whole she-bang.

R35

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
rockford35 said:
I checked in the spring of last year, it was cheap. Like 25 CDN for an image that was less than 8 inches.

R35
Damm

That's the wife's Christmas present surprise dashed. Why did God make me this way??? ;)

🔥 Latest posts