• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Daly gets serious with Harmon

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Just in time for the Champion's Tour!! :laugh: He's going to be raking it in on there in a couple years and I predict will be the new posterboy. Don't think he doesn't already know that and has known that for a while now. I don't expect anything big from him as far as winning or even contending into a Sunday afternoon this coming year but he'll be out there for the fans a few times no doubt.

cypressperch

Jun 24, 2006
Toledo Bend Lake, Louisiana
Country
United States United States
I am not sure that Butch

and Kid Rock can help John. John reminds me of Jim Morrison, Hendrix and others. They have amazing talent or whatever, show what they can do with it, but it is always chaotic around them. Its probably the rebel in them that makes/made them different and exceptional, but it is the same rebel that brings it all to an end. Horrible role models, but so interesting, so tragic. John's high school mascot is the Sand Lizzard, and I guess that says it all.

Merry Christmas, Cypressperch (Just in case I forget.
icon10.gif
)

We often hear that golf is like life. John often has rounds that are miniatures of this whole life. Dull people like Hale Irwin last forever.

fredcouplesfan

bring da lulz
Jun 4, 2005
and Kid Rock can help John. John reminds me of Jim Morrison, Hendrix and others. They have amazing talent or whatever, show what they can do with it, but it is always chaotic around them. Its probably the rebel in them that makes/made them different and exceptional, but it is the same rebel that brings it all to an end. Horrible role models, but so interesting, so tragic. John's high school mascot is the Sand Lizzard, and I guess that says it all.

Merry Christmas, Cypressperch (Just in case I forget.
icon10.gif
)

We often hear that golf is like life. John often has rounds that are miniatures of this whole life. Dull people like Hale Irwin last forever.
Or maybe the drugs in them :(

cypressperch

Jun 24, 2006
Toledo Bend Lake, Louisiana
Country
United States United States
Fredcouplesfan, yes the drug thing

makes one wonder. But I refuse to credit drugs for the art that they produced like some seem to. I kept straight as an arrow during the 1960's, but had I taken drugs at a record pace, I doubt if I would have sold many songs. It may be that these types produce what they do inspite of their drug abuse, not because of it. But some just like the image of musicians on something like its part of the cool. I guess dead is the ultimate cold. Again, tragic and horrible role models. Cypressperch

xmasgolf

Dec 17, 2007
When I was growing up my heroes were: Roy Rogers,John Wayne...you get the drift.When Big John is on the boob tube I sit with my Popcorn and Lemonade and feel 10 years old again.Best guy to EVER play on tour.:laugh:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.