• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dam you Ebay!!!!

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Don't know why I did it but I've just bid on and won a set of Callaway Prototype irons!!! I'm more than happy with my TaylorMade TP Forged so there was no reason to bid! I just couldn't let somebody else get them at the bargain price. I've always liked the looks of them but was not willing to pay the £700+ price tag. Anyway hopefully I'll hit them well and maybe even keep them for a while without being tempted by something nearly exactly the same just because I'm bored. I may have to give up my ebay account everytime I get some money together I blow it on there!

BTW, Anybody want a set of TM TP Japan forged with S300?!?!?

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Those are some nice irons.. The price has always been ridiculous on them! I hear they are super soft and smooth.

And if you ever want to get rid of those Japan Forged TP's for a good deal, do let me know!!! I really, really love the look of those, and those shafts are a perfect match!

Get pictures of your prototypes when you get them!!

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Those are some nice irons.. The price has always been ridiculous on them! I hear they are super soft and smooth.

And if you ever want to get rid of those Japan Forged TP's for a good deal, do let me know!!! I really, really love the look of those, and those shafts are a perfect match!

Get pictures of your prototypes when you get them!!

Will do, they have just all been regripped with White/Black Multi Compounds as well :)

I'm after £320 for my TP Forged, including a TaylorMade FE2O3 rusty gap wedge. I'm not sure how much that would work out at in USD but if you are intrested PM me and we'll work it out.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Bit too expensive for the currency exchange rate! But do let me know when you plan to move them if you stick with the protos!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online