• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

DAM YOU WBL....tried the Rapture

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
It's a great club, I told you all. Course, I still can't get past Manchester's avatar. *drool*

robryche

Jan 12, 2007
well, i suppose i'll get on this bandwagon also. went to galaxy golf for a few odds n ends then started lookin at the used stuff. while in the demo simulator, i spotted and grabbed a 10* rapture r flex tfc100 shaft with tape already on it.

first hit right off the bat was like 248 yds after a roll and fairly straight. from what i remember on the monitor, my numbers were about 86 mph or so Sspeed, rpm 3,000 + smash 1.54 . i didnt catch the launch angle or ball speed.

next few hits werent as well as the first but the distance was still averaging around 220 yds.

finally my last hit was 243 with a roll with similiar numbers to the first hit.

robryche

Jan 12, 2007
with the " no-good " shaft it was already 10 yrds longer than the ft-i i hit the other day lol

Dawg64

Oct 27, 2006
Scotty, seem to be a bit of prejudice against the F-speed. Since it is being played it must be working for you or it would be gone.... right!

Dawg

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
The "no good" shaft is the one I play in my G5...and it plays very well.

Of course, that might be because it matches up with my "no good" swing! :D

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
The "no good" shaft is the one I play in my G5...and it plays very well.

Of course, that might be because it matches up with my "no good" swing! :D

MCDavis

Oops!! Wrong choice of words. The NVS and VS Proto are the best shafts in this driver "in my opinion". Sorry MC :D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.