• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Damn Damn Damn!!

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Eracer, we need to lay of WBL and Ez and start making fun of you, nobody is a bigger ho than you. :) its probably because your more like a sneaky ho, EZ and WBL always tell us when they get a new stick, you do your hoing under the radar.
I don't know, I still don't think he can hold a candle to Rock or Ez. He's just not as good at destroying (ahh, selling) the evidence. Something tells me if Ez or Rock saved all theirs they would have a similar pile for each club. Actually, something tells me if Ez did this he would need a new 14 bedroom house. One for each pile.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I don't know, I still don't think he can hold a candle to Rock or Ez. He's just not as good at destroying (ahh, selling) the evidence. Something tells me if Ez or Rock saved all theirs they would have a similar pile for each club. Actually, something tells me if Ez did this he would need a new 14 bedroom house. One for each pile.

Good point. I'm more a polygamist than a ho.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Nice wall paper, Eracer.:laugh: It reminds of the wall paper in Grandmother's room 30 years ago. I think we have finally found something to compare to Ez's linolium. :D

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Nice wall paper, Eracer.:laugh: It reminds of the wall paper in Grandmother's room 30 years ago. I think we have finally found something to compare to Ez's linolium. :D

I knew I should have Photoshopped that pic before posting it...:shark:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.