• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Damn Damn Damn!!

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
So the saga continues as I just bought an R7 strong 3 with a X-stiff Mid tip re-ax shaft. Guess all thats left is a new putter and wedge combo. thanks again for putting me in the poor house!!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I have a 60* Mizzy with your name on it. I'd also part with my Odyssey White Hot #2 for the right price. Mainly a straight up trade for something else I probably don't need. ;)

R35

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
What's with you guys trying to abandon the Mizzy wedges? Ever since Rock turned me onto the Mizzy Black Ox, you would have to pry it and my 2 Ping Tours out of my cold, dead hands.

Is it just Ho'ing disease???? :D

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
What's with you guys trying to abandon the Mizzy wedges? Ever since Rock turned me onto the Mizzy Black Ox, you would have to pry it and my 2 Ping Tours out of my cold, dead hands.

Pretty much, yes.

And the old lady giving me the "get those friggin' extra golf clubs out of the spare room" look.

One or the other.:D

R35

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Nice pickup, even if I think the RE*AX sucks.

I'm guessing you got the TS?

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States

Nah, the MP-R just didn't knock my TP rac black out of the bag.

Then I got this great deal on a new Srixon WG504 56 for my beach bag...ok, so maybe it is a ho'ing disease!!! :laugh:

OP
robereno

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
Yes it is the TS, Im not sure about the shaft yet, I can tell you its a telephone poll thats for sure but I go at it pretty hard and it felt good yesterday afternoon when I played nine.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Well, it's nice, but I recently replaced mine with my Blue. Love my new Blue shaft, the RE*AX just wasn't suited for me.

However the TS is just an awesome club, :D

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
The RE-AX in the TP is far different from the RE-AX in the non TP version. One is the real McCoy $250 fuji, one is worth about $6.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
It has to be a TP Reax if it's a 13* TP TS. The TP is a .335 that came factory with the TP Graphic VP-80. The standard Reax shafts are all .350's, every single one. The TP Reax-Rombax is a .335, again, evey single one.

It's an awesome club. I need to use mine more often. 250 in the fairway 9/10 times.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
You want any of these? (mostly wedges and putters, with a few drivers thrown in there...)
-
-
-
-
bunch of clubs_small.jpg

Jules150

Aug 29, 2006
Eracer, we need to lay of WBL and Ez and start making fun of you, nobody is a bigger ho than you. :) its probably because your more like a sneaky ho, EZ and WBL always tell us when they get a new stick, you do your hoing under the radar.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Eracer, we need to lay of WBL and Ez and start making fun of you, nobody is a bigger ho than you. :) its probably because your more like a sneaky ho, EZ and WBL always tell us when they get a new stick, you do your hoing under the radar.

I had to come out of the closet some day....;)

🔥 Latest posts