• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Danielle is in last place...

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Looks like Danielle is having a bit of a tough time of it...she is in last place at this point...

Thoughts?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That's because she is a terrible golfer.

She needs another few years to work on her game before she could even attempt to make a cut on the LPGA.

She's no good. Big Break? Maybe Big Bust is more like it.......on more than one level! ;)

R35

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
She'll play better as a pink movie star.

It goes to show how good the Big Bust selection process is.
I'd bet if asshat DaveE were to play in the Big Bust, he'll win.

igneous

Mar 24, 2005
rockford35 said:
That's because she is a terrible golfer.

She needs another few years to work on her game before she could even attempt to make a cut on the LPGA.

She's no good. Big Break? Maybe Big Bust is more like it.......on more than one level! ;)

R35
the thing is, she has tour experience, not lpga, but its not like shes new to the game. She did awful in her prior experience, and shes not going to do any better with the lpga. Pam is someone who needs to work on her game, but actually has a chance someday.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Loop said:
She'll play better as a pink movie star.

It goes to show how good the Big Bust selection process is.
I'd bet if asshat DaveE were to play in the Big Bust, he'll win.

If I could win, it really would prove that the show's a joke, that's for sure. ;)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
igneous said:
the thing is, she has tour experience, not lpga, but its not like shes new to the game. She did awful in her prior experience, and shes not going to do any better with the lpga. Pam is someone who needs to work on her game, but actually has a chance someday.

Agreed. Pam is the one that could go somewhere. Maybe not be a star, but at least play on Tour if she wanted to.

Danny is no good. If she had previous experience, it doesn't show. That's like saying I could make a working toilet because i've taken a dump in one.

It's too bad that the girls skills weren't focused on moreso than the little cat fights and garbage that surrounds it.

That way, the old lady and Pam would be the top two for "potential", while everyone else just went home on day 1.

But that doesn't make good TV, now does it.

Big Break sucks now. They need to do some serious work to get it back in track.

R35

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
The BB is bad.
But I'm actually looking forward for the winner from BB2 to play his event. I doubt he'd win anything, but I also doubt he'd be last.

🔥 Latest posts