• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Day 2 of Therapy-I meet Satin

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Day 2 of Therapy-I meet Satan

Forget everything I’ve said about physical therapy in the other thread because it was all a lie.

Yesterday was day 2 of my road back to the golf course and it began much the same way that day 1 did. A smiling face, a come right this way sir and 20 minutes on the warmest heat pack on the planet. 25 minutes later everything changed.

You don’t get to meet Satan right away, not until his assistants have had a little fun. And by fun I mean discomfort and pain. Not a lot of pain, just enough to let you know that today will be different. After some more shock therapy and adjustments Satan himself entered to the room. He had me fooled of course because he looked like the same guy who had brought comfort on my first visit.

“I hear your back muscles are a little tight Dave”

“OH CRAP”

Now I knew he was Satan himself because no human could drive their elbow into your back muscles, right through your rid cage and into your lung without causing massive bleeding.

“Don’t forget to breathe Dave”

“F*** You Satan”

What followed was more painful than anything I’ve ever felt because of my back. And just when I thought it was over Satin decided the sides of my thighs were a bit tight too.

“Don’t forget to breathe Dave”

“EAT ME YOU F****** BASTARD”

And then, it really was over. Satan and his helpers were smiling and telling me come back Wed. at the same time. And before I could find a club and kill them all I realized something, I felt good. My back didn’t hurt and I felt better than I had in months.

I learned a couple of things yesterday. I learned how people enter the world of S & M and I learned what it feels like to make a deal with the Devil.

“Same time Wed. Dave?”

“Sure, why not Satan”

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
"Satin"?

Isn't that one of the guy's from the Village People?

Did you mean, "Satan"? You know, da debil? ;)

OP
DaveE

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Slingblade61 said:
"Satin"?

Isn't that one of the guy's from the Village People?

Did you mean, "Satan"? You know, da debil? ;)

Damn spell checker must have thought I made a deal with a woman's nightie, or your thong. :p

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
My theory on "back doctors" (I can't call the Chiropractors, that sounds so professional) is that if they bring you to the point of tears........to where you would eat your own leg to stop the pain.........where you'd use a nail gun to staple your scrotum to a desk and have someone push you backwards off.....when they stop that, of course it feels better.

"See you Wednesday".

"Yep, I'll be here, crying like a little baby, too stupid to realize that this is all smoke and mirrors! Cheers!"

:D

R35

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
OH Gawd I am so happy I have no back problems...keeping the fingers crossed and Never ever moving anything weighing over 30 pounds...

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
SiberianDVM said:
Exactly. Have a headache? Hit your thumb with a hammer. Headache's gone. :)

That's it Dave E
Get someone to swing a sledgehammer at your back.
errr...maybe not!

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Good man Dave, I feel yer pain bud. Ya get the same effect from a pair of stilhettoes jumping on top of ya ... I bet you didn't have to leave the money on a bedside locker tho.. ahem .... :D

OP
DaveE

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
LOL, I knew I could count on you guys to make me feel better. :p

The crazy thing is that I still feel good today. Woke up, did my homework stretches and feel like I could go tee it up right now. I broke the rules a bit when I was outside the dogs this morning and took a few practice swings. I wasn't suppose to do that for a another couple of weeks but it felt great.

The disturbing reality may be that these merchants of evil and suffering actually know what they're doing.

🔥 Latest posts