• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Death of Tiger's Father

Matthew_22

Mar 31, 2006
Not good at all, I hope the media can stop themselves from making a big scene out of it.

It will be interesting to see what Tiger does now though, whether he takes a long break or gets straight back into the tournaments.

Witmaster

Esprit de Corps
Jan 19, 2006
Tiger is a rather "private" guy. That's one of the things (outside of his game) that I admire most about him. I'd imagine he will take some time to mourn in private with his family and embrace some quality reflections of his dad.

Tragic loss for the Woods' family. Our hearts and prayers are with them.

Highdraw34

Mar 27, 2006
I think Tiger will come to grips with this faster than most people expect. Anyone who has a had a loved one suffer like Earl Woods did knows that death is not always the worst thing. The man lived a GREAT life and will always be with Tiger in spirit. My heart goes out to Tiger for his loss and my sympathy is with the rest of the tour players who are mearly going to be time fillers when the US Open rolls around. Tiger is going to SMASSSSSSSSH everyone.

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Deeply saddened by this. I have seen how much of a prominent and instrumental figure Tiger's father was for him. He had such a great outlook on life and the importances to succeed.

R.I.P.

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
Sympathy to Tiger and his family
and sympathy to anyone that is going to play him any time soon I'm betting this will inspire him to kick even more ass.

Peak

May 5, 2006
I saw that on the news. So sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to Tiger and his family.

🔥 Latest posts