• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Debit/Credit card fraud

twelvegage

live life. love life.
Jan 18, 2008
Yesterday was my daughter's birthday so obviously all day we were setting up/partying. One of the gifts we got was cash to go buy a wagon. While at Wally-world the wife calls her bank account to find out that it's 117 dollars in the hole, and there's just no way that's possible. So we leave and check the bank account to find out that 2 purchases for 100 dollars each were made to a website called CCbilleu.com, and then from LimeWire for like 35 bucks or so. We ended up calling that website (referred to by our bank) and found out that it was a website that goes through a lot of websites, and that this particular scumbag used it from an online gambling website.

We're getting all our money back, her card's been cancelled and a new one's on the way, so that's not the issue. My biggest thing is, do we have any options? I think I can get his address from them since she gave me his email, and his IP address. Should I be able to come up with an address, could the cops do anything?

Also, has anyone here had any run-ins with this type of situation? The feeling of helplessness just sucks =[

Oh, BTW, his email is:

[email protected]

IP address:

probably a made up email (checked the yahoo personals) but maybe somebody has some "leet hacking" skills.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.