• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Delaware

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I just saw my 16-year-old son off this morning, he's off to Delaware will be staying for the next month, in or near Wilmington. He'll be staying with a family who has a son his age. He is part of a group of 18 kids from our local area going out. Pretty cool program of activities including hiking, rafting, going to a Phillys game, NYC, Washington DC, a theme park etc. Wish it was me!!! Anyway, it's the first time he's been away from home so he'll be missed.

Any of you guys been to or live in DE?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Been in that area a couple times when I was working and it's nice away from the big cities. He'll have fun. Wished I could have done something like that when I was his age.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I just saw my 16-year-old son off this morning, he's off to Delaware will be staying for the next month, in or near Wilmington. He'll be staying with a family who has a son his age. He is part of a group of 18 kids from our local area going out. Pretty cool program of activities including hiking, rafting, going to a Phillys game, NYC, Washington DC, a theme park etc. Wish it was me!!! Anyway, it's the first time he's been away from home so he'll be missed.

What a fantastic experience! We live in a global society and global economy. The youth of today will have an added opportunity for success in their careers if they are personally acquainted with other than their local network. Wishing him a safe and educational journey! If he ever gets a chance to visit Kansas...…. Woops! There's nothing here!! Wind, dirt, and wheat. Not the most exciting for a teenager of today!!!!! :>)

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
What a fantastic experience! We live in a global society and global economy. The youth of today will have an added opportunity for success in their careers if they are personally acquainted with other than their local network. Wishing him a safe and educational journey! If he ever gets a chance to visit Kansas...…. Woops! There's nothing here!! Wind, dirt, and wheat. Not the most exciting for a teenager of today!!!!! :>)
You forgot tornadoes. :eek:

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country

I have driven through Deleware. It's a great way get down part of the eastern seaboard avoiding I95. Pretty country. Sounds like your son will have a great time!

🔥 Latest posts