• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Diamana Whiteboard

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I got it planning on trying it in a head to see what it felt like and just have not had time to take it for a test run. That and there is snow on top of Killington MTN (well known ski resort in VT).

Anyway its a 63g x5ct with the flowerband, stiff flex, .335 tip. It's a sharp looking shaft, no major bag wear or anything like that and no grip. I'm pretty sure it's 43 1/8" long, but I'm at work and the shaft is at home, I'm about 90% sure that's the length though- plenty long enough for a driver.

These things are going for crazy amounts on ebay but I wanted to offer here first. I'd look for $145 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. I'd offer to ship this overseas but not sure that USPS would take it due to length but not 100% on that. PM if interested. Thanks!

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Are you by any chance "vtgolfer" on eBay?

I am not. Although I have 100% positive feedback on ebay with 137 transactions and many more where no feedback was left.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Is this shaft still available? I've had USPS ship drivers to the UK so size isn't a problem but they are slow!

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Is this shaft still available? I've had USPS ship drivers to the UK so size isn't a problem but they are slow!

Yeah, it's still available. I think I can find a box short enough to ship to the UK, I think their limit is 46in and the box I have is 49. I can figure something out though if we can work a deal for shipping! Let me know!

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Yeah, it's still available. I think I can find a box short enough to ship to the UK, I think their limit is 46in and the box I have is 49. I can figure something out though if we can work a deal for shipping! Let me know!

Yep, pm me the total costs and I'll let you know.

EDIT;- Rumor has it you may have a SQ Tour or SQ2 Tour head for sale as well???

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I just sent you a PM re: the shaft. I did have an Sasquatch 460 Tour head but when I didn't get any interest from the forum I sent it off to ebay and now it's some where in Pennsylvania.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.