• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Did y ou see that Tiger insanity on 8??

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
He hits a block into the woods on the right side...

The camera is right behind him - like maybe 20 feet away.

Nothing blocking the cameraview. The camera man draws in tighter...

And you notice that there is absolutely nothing, nothing open in front of Tiger. A jail of huge pines with no gap of more than two feet between any of them.

So he takes out some sort of long iron and hits its straight at the trees.

And he hits one...next thing you see - he is out in the fairway taking a drop.

The guy is suddenly starting to act like John Daly. His mental wheels are just gone.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Yeah that was silly there must off been more room than it appeared to us.

Also not to be rude but what is up with Ryan Moores swing he is playing like the man but his swing needs tuned badly.

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
He ended up with bogey on a Par 5.

What a complete gag.

That's not going to win many Majors....

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Yeo but he hit so many percise iron shots and didn't get rewarded 74 in the end will need to shave 6 off that in the second round.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
It was the camera man. He was too close, or his camera was whirring. Is Tiger using his usual goon, or does the Masters make them use club caddies? Cause I would fully expect that camera to be in pieces in the trees.

buddha33

aka Dick Ramser
Aug 31, 2004
The master said:
Yeo but he hit so many percise iron shots and didn't get rewarded 74 in the end will need to shave 6 off that in the second round.

He's 5 under through 13 in the second round. Go Tiger!!! Dimarco and his claw grip need to self-destruct.

Speaking of which, what looks funnier than a tap-in claw grip putt.

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
I don't see why Tiger's mental is breaking down, the guy is a world class player, and he made -6 on the second round, and currently third.
BTW, I judge Ryan Moore by the results, not his swing, however awful it might look to someone. For him, his swing is effective and that's what counts.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Loop said:
BTW, I judge Ryan Moore by the results, not his swing, however awful it might look to someone. For him, his swing is effective and that's what counts.

That's what I said, he is the man and is playing great but has a shit swing like furyk anbd others but it is repeatable.

Stink Crack

Apr 2, 2005
Yeah, Tiger has totally broken down mentally. Hmmmm... how's he doing now... oh he's in first place with a 3 stroke lead over DiMarco. Yeah, Tiger really sh!t the bed at this year's Masters.

Never count him out... haven't you learned that yet?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.