• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Did you know?

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Did you know?

clear1x1.gif
"The average score for Core Golfers is 95. Only eight percent shoot under 80 and only one-third shoot under 90. (Core Golfers average 37 rounds a year).

Information like this comes from the National Golf Foundation (NGF), which invites you to help shape the game and business of golf by occasionally responding to online surveys. Founded in 1936, the NGF specializes in conducting golf industry research for many organizations including the USGA".

Found this on the USGA website this morning...

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
I hear guys all the time talking about breaking 80. It can be done, but you have to really work hard.

If you are not going to practice a hour or 2 per day for a few months you are not going to do it.

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
I like this little snippet, cheers Bravo!

On Sunday I shot 95 on the big course near here...and that included a freaking 10. very painful. started par...10...par. There are two courses where I play..."The National" and "The Garden"...both par 72. I'm probably averaging 95 on the National which I use as my benchmark, but hit 87 on the Garden a couple of weeks back.

Maybe I should stick to the Garden. I hate being crap.

parfect

Jun 23, 2005
that makes me feel good
my handicap is 14 or 15, but NOWHERE close to where i know im capable of playing

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Kilted Arab said:
I like this little snippet, cheers Bravo!

On Sunday I shot 95 on the big course near here...and that included a freaking 10. very painful. started par...10...par. There are two courses where I play..."The National" and "The Garden"...both par 72. I'm probably averaging 95 on the National which I use as my benchmark, but hit 87 on the Garden a couple of weeks back.

Maybe I should stick to the Garden. I hate being crap.

I play with a fellow who shoots in this range all the time.

He is constantly the most jolly sort. Nothing ever bothers him. He loves golf for the fun of it....

All of us should take a page from his book (especially me)...

🔥 Latest posts