• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Did you Vote?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
No matter who you're for you'd better be exercising your most important right. And don't give me that BS your vote doesn't matter. If you don't vote you can't bitch about the government.

:)

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
I voted early last week. I was lucky to hit it at the right time and it only took less than 10 minutes.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Short lines here. President is a foregone conclusion in our state, but we've got some tight local races. Took the kids, and they were excited to push the button that registers the vote.

PureStroke

Oct 10, 2008
I sure did vote today . And so should everyone else whose not a felon. I tend to realize that the majority of people who dont vote tend to complain the most about the gov't.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
No matter who you're for you'd better be exercising your most important right. And don't give me that BS your vote doesn't matter. If you don't vote you can't bitch about the government.

:)

I tried. But failed miserably. :thumbs up:

R35

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Voted last week. :usflag:

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Just got back, since the lines died down to only about 35 minutes. Although had I not voted for the first time, the only reason I would have been bitchin' about the Government would be in regards to the lines being too long and them being ill prepared. Does about as much good whether it is my candidate in office or not. The only reason they would likely care what I had to say is if they lost my vote because they made it too inconvenient.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Just gotta drop my ballot off, took the GF 2 hours this morning to get through the line. Freaking Prop 8 has everyone up in arms here.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Hit the polls this morning @7a sharp and just had to wait behind all of 7 or 8 folks.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online