• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Die at the hole?

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
This needed another thread?
giphy.gif

OP
E

ernesttbass

Banned
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Country

Rory’s clinic on how not to putt!

4 putt pro! They don’t really think it’s owed to them, you expect me to believe that?

OP
E

ernesttbass

Banned
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Country
Owed them! The ball going in the hole on one putt! The tournament! Everything!

OP
E

ernesttbass

Banned
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Country
Come on? Work? Are you kidding? I need this kind of work! These millionaire snowflakes never worked a day in their lives!

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Come on? Work? Are you kidding? I need this kind of work! These millionaire snowflakes never worked a day in their lives!
You come across as someone who's eaten up with jealousy. Is it their money? Their talent and skill? Their youth?

What has you oozing so much hate and vitriol? To be honest, it's becoming a bit tiring. I'd advise finding something in your own life that can give you joy. It'll help you see that there's enough good in life to go around. Maybe you can see your way to congratulate someone else on the good in their own life--maybe even be happy for them!

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Now, with that out of the way, you're just dodging the point with a bad attitude and sour grapes.

They work on their game more than 99% of golfers on the planet. What about that fact tells you that they think it's owed them? If they thought it was owed them, they'd be posting anonymously online, complaining about all the good that happens to other people.

OP
E

ernesttbass

Banned
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Country
Stop judging me, I never said anything about hate!

and yes I would love to have a rich daddy or grand daddy so I can go to the country club and play golf 3 or 4 times a week with nice buffet between nines, but I actually have to work to pay the bills, and am lucky to hit some balls no and then! They almost all come from wealthy families that’s why there so good, every day at daddy country club!

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Stop judging me, I never said anything about hate!

and yes I would love to have a rich daddy or grand daddy so I can go to the country club and play golf 3 or 4 times a week with nice buffet between nines, but I actually have to work to pay the bills, and am lucky to hit some balls no and then! They almost all come from wealthy families that’s why there so good, every day at daddy country club!
That's pretty funny that you don't want anyone judging your vitriol while you judge the pros for their supposed "the world owes me because I'm a rich snowflake" attitude.

You're free to post whatever you want. Just know that others will make judgments about you based on what you post.

So, give it a try. Try appreciating the accomplishments of others, even if they're not accomplishments you're likely to achieve. Try seeing the world as full enough of blessing and benefit that you don't have to resent the blessings and benefits others have received.

The world becomes a wondrous place when you can do that.

🔥 Latest posts