• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Die at the hole?

OP
E

ernesttbass

Banned
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Country
United States United States
Why are you defending the snowflakes? There the ones that make golf so expensive, follow the money, who do you think pays for all their million dollar contracts, us the working man, that check mark on their shirt ain’t free ya know! Same in bass fishing and golf the manufacturers are the pimps, the pro’s their whores, and your buying!

do you think game shows are on tv for your entertainment, hell no, they’re there to sell products, the almighty dollar rules!

wake up!

OP
E

ernesttbass

Banned
Banned
Aug 10, 2020
Country
United States United States
And if Rory ever heard the 3rd oldest adage in golf, die at the hole, could tap in for par, and you know I’m right! But won’t admit it!

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Why are you defending the snowflakes? There the ones that make golf so expensive, follow the money, who do you think pays for all their million dollar contracts, us the working man, that check mark on their shirt ain’t free ya know! Same in bass fishing and golf the manufacturers are the pimps, the pro’s their whores, and your buying!

do you think game shows are on tv for your entertainment, hell no, they’re there to sell products, the almighty dollar rules!

wake up!

By pointing out that they work hard on their game, which is an indication that they don't think they're owed results? You still haven't gotten around to dealing with that point.

I'm a libertarian and a capitalist, so I personally think a product is worth what you can get someone to pay for it. If you don't like market-based economics, that's your business. But it has little do with whether the guys working hard every day feel like results on the course are owed them.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
dead-brown-rat-at-entrance-of-fox-hole-den-rattus-norvegicus-AW3WXH.jpg

🔥 Latest posts