• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Die at the hole?

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Sol was on another level
lol.gif

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
My math may be off, but how can the "good half" be only one person... ME? The rest of you guys are a bunch of ...............:D

Sol was much more entertaining than someone who falls on his sword for "die in the hole".....

And we still talk about him! What’s it been like 10 years? Man we need more to do! Lol

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
And we still talk about him! What’s it been like 10 years? Man we need more to do! Lol
Sol was "unique". Some folks are just troublemaker trolls. Others are quite talented at their trolling. I spend quite a bit of time on another forum... non golf. We had a lady who was born in Mexico, immigrated and was a citizen, who now worked for DHS in D.C. Her "live in" was a lady born in China and was now a psychologist in D.C. For well over a year, these two ladies brought a significant amount of positive discussion to the forum. Seemed to be really great people. We knew the make of cars they drove. We saw amazing recipes for Chinese food. Over a short period of time, things they were saying just weren't adding up. Seemed like every week, one of them suffered an injury... auto accident, broken ankle from stepping off a curb... the list was long. A mugger attacked the Chinese lady and she put him in the hospital. Too much happening and we became suspicious. The site owner began doing some "cyber detective work" and found neither existed. Both were the same troll, posting both. Surprised us all and found how easy it was to be bamboozzled by, seemingly, straight shooters on the internet. Troll, but lots of interesting stories... like Sol.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Just fyi, I ban on this basis already...always have. :D
One thing that Sling wrote that resonated with me was that he liked to give people "enough rope to hang themselves with" and that's exactly what happened to ernest. I warned him (handed him the rope), he stayed calm for a few days, but quickly found a tree and tied off (bdcrowe showed him how to tie a noose). :D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.