• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Diet - For REAL this time!

OP
slickpitt

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Weigh in today!

254 pounds. Leveled off to a more "healthy" 2 pounds a week of weight loss. 19 pounds gone so far in 6 weeks! 34 more to go total! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Awesome!

I am actually putting weight on...trying to build some mass with my new olympic weight set downstairs...4k calories/day diet. Working well so far.

OP
slickpitt

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
4k cals a day... holy shit that's a wet dream for me! NOM NOM NOM! lol

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Lots of ground beef, steak, chicken, fish, TONS of milk, eggs, turkey sammiches....mmmm i'm hungry again.

...yeah, im not helping your die am i??? Sorry...;)

OP
slickpitt

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Lots of ground beef, steak, chicken, fish, TONS of milk, eggs, turkey sammiches....mmmm i'm hungry again.

...yeah, im not helping your die am i??? Sorry...;)

haha... all those things are in my diet... just not LOTS of them... small portions ;)

Now... you start talkin' about some fried chicken and tacos... we might have problems! :biglol:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Mmmmmmmmmmm tacos...might have to have the little lady cook me up some taco meet tonight! Have me some mexican when i get home from hunting!

Great, now i am REALLY hungry...

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Keep on going Slick!

On my golf tournament days I end up taking like 5,000 calories, and I'm still wanting more! hehehe.

OP
slickpitt

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Keep em goin slick!!!

i bet your starting to feel better already!

Oh yeah... night and day difference. Saturday is my "bonus" day so we had pizza Saturday night. First time I've had something that greasy in a while... holy crap I felt like shit that night.

Clothes are fitting better... even my golf swing is getting better. Not having near the issues as before. Able to keep my balance better and having a much easier time with getting my weight transfered off my right side during my swing.

OP
slickpitt

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
10/06 - 247

Didn't quite get another 4 pounds off this time. But, the fair was in town, so we had a day of corndogs and funnel cakes! So I'm chalking up that pound to that day ;) lol.... 26 pounds total so far. About 28 more to go total... almost half way there!

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Good job slick...Everyone needs a day of hotdogs and funnel cakes.

OP
slickpitt

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
So I'm down to 244 now. The first 25'ish pounds just fell off no problem. This last 4 or 5 pounds have been very stubborn. I'm not doing anything different... same diet and routine etc... just not losing nearly like I was. Still losing like a half a pound a week, so I'm thankful for that... just not as fast as I want. Anyone have any suggestions??

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online