• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

discountgolfsupply legit store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Hi this is Zack from www.TheDiscountGolfSupply.com

I wanted to just say that , first off we have not been open for "several years" as one person mentioned.

Also...nobody on here has actually purchased an item so speculating is silly. I am sure I have a customer in your area that can verify their items.

We have photos of everything except custom built or custom combos including extended shafts of course because those are made to order

all in all I ask that this post be removed, or check out our site and let me know what you need.

COUPON CODE: "---------"

That will save you 5% from our already awesome deals

:prop:

UN-FREAK-IN REAL!!!!!:wow::wow:

We have a thread here SPECIFICALLY discussing the hatred of Spammers and not posting ads UNLESS you are a sponsor....We further go on to mention what a shady and underhanded company this is...

And what happens???

A rep from the company comes in here, denies this.. and then OPENLY spams and peddles his wares. Right after saying they don't do this!

This alludes to one of the following options:

1) Original poster and Company Rep are one in the same.
2) They are different people, but in cahoots with each other.

Regardless, Zach DID come in here and prove, publicly that his company CANNOT follow guidelines in a public, worldwide forum...Imagine the screw-ups they must do privately!

Simply amazing.

Jimc11

Jun 25, 2009
WOW...just wow...
BTW I have this bridge in New York Im trying to sell...anyone interested...

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
lol, you guys are too good at finding "spam". Funny that a rep showed up and spammed again. :). At least he's getting a bit of advertising, although it's all negative.

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
ai150.photobucket.com_albums_s106_gwlee7_horton70_03.jpg

BOIL THAT DUST SPECK... BOIL THAT DUST SPECK...boil that boil that BOIL THAT DUST SPECK!!!!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I think its about time for some of these sites to really get some decent advertisement (which as anything decent has to be paid for :D), instead of going around forums.

I just can't understand why I would buy from a company I've never heard of just because someone posed a link!

OP
D

djkojione

Jun 15, 2009
Hello again.

For what its worth. I am not affiliated with that site at all. I did in fact try and order something from this site a few weeks ago to see if their business changed at all and it was legit. Well after a few weeks waiting for my product, it never came and I had to file a claim with my CC company to get my money back.

as stated before from other members from this site: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. YOU MIGHT NOT EVER SEE A TRACKING NUMBER, LET ALONE YOUR PRODUCT.

I am also happy that my first post has caused such a stir on this site.

To all the newbies out there: Be careful of how, what, when, where & who you post to on your first post, you can be flamed BIG TIME!

This post can be a great way for other people looking for advice on this company to really get turned off to joining this forum, since if you google "www.discountgolfsupply.com legit," this is one of the first things that pop up.

OP
D

djkojione

Jun 15, 2009
You gotta' admit he's a persistent little fack. QUOTE]

yea yea yea....looking for good advice from you guys must label me as a little fack. great promotion for this website for sure....

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Sorry that you got taken. You need to understand something about this group over here. We enjoy messing with each other and we especially enjoy messing with "spammers". Unfortunately it seems you looked like a duck, talked like a duck, even had webbed feet like a duck and then, turned out to be a chicken.

Anyhow, now that you're here, might as well stick around.

OP
D

djkojione

Jun 15, 2009
i am going to be very careful about what i post. i get enough heat at work for googling things like "mdubya's hot avatar and will my wife/gf wear that for me"

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Hello again.

For what its worth. I am not affiliated with that site at all. I did in fact try and order something from this site a few weeks ago to see if their business changed at all and it was legit. Well after a few weeks waiting for my product, it never came and I had to file a claim with my CC company to get my money back.

as stated before from other members from this site: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. YOU MIGHT NOT EVER SEE A TRACKING NUMBER, LET ALONE YOUR PRODUCT.

I am also happy that my first post has caused such a stir on this site.

To all the newbies out there: Be careful of how, what, when, where & who you post to on your first post, you can be flamed BIG TIME!

This post can be a great way for other people looking for advice on this company to really get turned off to joining this forum, since if you google "www.discountgolfsupply.com legit," this is one of the first things that pop up.
So, let me get this straight. You got good advice on this site NOT to use that site. You used it anyway. You got burned. Then, you come back here and rag our site? Is that really what you're doing?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
So, let me get this straight. You got good advice on this site NOT to use that site. You used it anyway. You got burned. Then, you come back here and rag our site? Is that really what you're doing?

I don't seem to understand it either....:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts