• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Do I bring the clubs?

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I live in the great white north - snow belt in the UP. We have experienced a good deal more snow than in recent years. This past weekend I visited my parents, where my clubs are stored. I debated long and hard whether to bring them with when I went home. Its been warm lately and hadn't snowed - much. Dreams of an early spring, that all the snow was snowed, were upon me. Reason and experience won out, I elected not to bring them.

I'm home now - how right I was. Snowed yesterday, snowing now, will snow tomorrow, 12" forecasted for Monday. Snow all next week.

Spring will never come to the great white north.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I live in the great white north - snow belt in the UP. We have experienced a good deal more snow than in recent years. This past weekend I visited my parents, where my clubs are stored. I debated long and hard whether to bring them with when I went home. Its been warm lately and hadn't snowed - much. Dreams of an early spring, that all the snow was snowed, were upon me. Reason and experience won out, I elected not to bring them.

I'm home now - how right I was. Snowed yesterday, snowing now, will snow tomorrow, 12" forecasted for Monday. Snow all next week.

Spring will never come to the great white north.
Just make sure you bring them to the outing.

🔥 Latest posts