• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Do me a favor......

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
What is this? Your new project? I used to fish a lot when I was younger but not a lot lately. I was actually quite the "equipment ho" in that as well. Had over a dozen rods and reels when I was a teenager, all top of the line stuff and 2 huge boxes, 1 salt water, 1 fresh as well as seperate smaller, easy to carry boxes for bass, pickerel and trout specific.

I am "finlessbrown" btw, they only fish you catch in river's around here. :laugh:

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
It's a long story but yes, it's a new project.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
done.

although i dont fish that much anymore anything to help you boost another project.

you`ve done such a great job with this site i`m sure it will be a success.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I'm on there despite not fishing in years. My only real experiences with that sport were after college when we used to go deep sea fishing 2-3 times per year out of Destin, FL. Had some really great trips and would pull in several hundred pounds of red snapper and amberjack...

Other than that, I've never caught a fresh water fish over 2 pounds...

It just ain't my cup of tea. The only other 'sport' I enjoy is shooting sporting clays with my shotgun, which I used to do fairly regularly but rarely now...

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
Done. I'm "Walleye Eater" over there.

I like to fish a lot, but don't get out as much as I like. However, I am going with my dad and some other friends and family on our annual Spring/Summer "Pike Hunt," in Birchwood, WI (about 45 minutes south of Hayward, about 20-30 minutes north of Rice Lake). We have a cabin on some land up there, and it's a big weekend. Lots of fishing, eating, and, of course, drinking.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
:) It will be impossible to tell who I am over there, excepting the most astute observers. I will say that anything I add will be boat related more so than fishing.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
The only other 'sport' I enjoy is shooting sporting clays with my shotgun, which I used to do fairly regularly but rarely now...

Love shooting clays , don't have to get up early and no decoys to set up.:D

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Love shooting clays , don't have to get up early and no decoys to set up.:D

Ditto....and weirdly - shooting a shotgun for about an hour - 100 shells...tends to relax me tremendously.

I already know I am totally weird...but how can a loud, kicking shotgun actually relax you?

Maybe I just like having the shit kicked out of me...

🔥 Latest posts