• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Do not doubt the combination of a strong will and lots of practice

Jules150

Aug 29, 2006
Goals for 2007
get a 3 hcd or under
play college golf

11 handicap to 3 or less in one year ?! That would be some sort of record, would it not....?!? :eek:

If it is a record, i think it will be set soon. my goal for 2007 was to get to a 3 hcd from a 10.9, Im not quite there yet but i have already dropped it over 4 strokes to a 6.4 in the 2 months since the season started. I was shocked a week ago or so when i went to post a score and my new handicap was up. But was even odder, and i didnt really believe it at first, but i got a lesson and my instructor pretty much told me "I cant really do much to help your swing, its as good as it gets. Just work on tempo." :laugh: Well still a bit in disbelief from my lesson i went out and played 9 and shot 1 under! My best for 9!

im starting to wonder if i should shot lower than 3, but im still going to keep it there. Now i know im good enough to be to achieve my goal, i just got to get a little more consistant, keep playing everyday and work on my touch(which blows).

Hogan was right when he said that a person with average coordination should shoot in the 70s.

🔥 Latest posts