• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Do we talk too much?

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
This is the membership stats from another board...

Members: 16,280
Threads: 1,678

Here are ours....

Members: 68
Threads: 525

Look how many posts a handfull of us have made compared to the work 16,000 plus can do.

Rock, this is all your fault! :)

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
There's that old analogy about the lake that is 100 miles wide but only 3 inches deep....that is what that other board is like....

Give a couple of weeks without any rain and it will evaporate.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
My fault?

Oh right.....hehe...

Sorry. I'll try and round up some more members that post once and leave. I hate that. I wish we could get to know some of these new guys, i'm sure they'd fit in here just fine.

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
It's nice that this board is flourishing. Not the biggest by a long way but participation per member is obviously good.

If we can convince some of the new guys to pitch in it will be even better.

I think what makes it work is that everyone is treated decently but you can still say ass and make fun of Canadians. :p

The master

Oct 24, 2004
I think we talk a moderate amonut but say compared to DG who has a similar community they talk way more than us.

S

spankdoggie

Doublegolf is a cockfest.

They are not worthy of discussion here.

This is my last past tonight,

Promise...

spankdoggie holler shotcaller baller

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
this is the first golf forum ive wandered into. i really dont feel qualifed to give advice since im only about an avg. golfer myself.since there are many more knowledgeable and qualifed people alredy on this site.also golf is so much an individual sport that what works for me may kill another persons game.look at Jim Furyk`s swing how could anyone give advice on that but it certainly doesnt hurt his game.but im willing to give my 2 cents on things that i actualy think i know something about which aint much lol.

as far as the people here i have posted once and got great response from people who genuinely seem to want to help.wich i know in some sites not golf but bowling people just want to post 1 liners sothere name is the last thing posted.when they actualy have no idea about what the subject is.

im new here but i think this is a great site keep up the good work.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Welcome aboard goatster. Just stay away from Rockford. He's Canadian you know. :p

caddyshackgolf

Be The Ball
Feb 22, 2005
Well I just joined today. And this is my 1st post so here is another member. I havent been here long but I like the forums alot. And its good that we have alot of posts and stuff.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
caddyshackgolf said:
Well I just joined today. And this is my 1st post so here is another member. I havent been here long but I like the forums alot. And its good that we have alot of posts and stuff.

Welcome aboard caddyshack good to have you. :usflag:

🔥 Latest posts