• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Do you actually think about the lyrics of a song?

The master

Oct 24, 2004
I was just wondering if you guys actually know the lyrics and get the meaning of the song instead of just likknig the tune.

I am one of the top people for this I know the lyrics to any song I remotely like.

A song I would reffer to of the top of my head would be The chemical brothers galvanise.

Some of the lyrics.

don't hold back, cause you woke up in the mornin',
with the mission to move, so i make it harder.
don't hold back, if you think about it,
so many people do, be cool man, look smarter.
don't hold back, and you shouldn't even care,
bout those losers in the air, and their crooked stares.
don't hold back, cause there's a party over here,
so you might as well be here, where the people care.
don't hold back...

They are so true there are so many people holding back in the world form pricks a dicks. Don't hold back.

S

spankdoggie

The master:

I am a serious runner and cyclist. I need songs that strike deep inside me to beat those in front of me.

You are young and you probably have access to some of the good songs.

If you would be so kind, please give me 5 of your favorite songs for getting amped up for war (sports is war)...

Thanking you in advance,

spankdoggie baller with a holler

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Ok spanky we may have different tastes but at the minute my 5 favourties are.

Chemical brothers- galvanise
NWA- express yourself
NWA-eff the police ( it isn't actually eff I just can't say the word it is naughty and bad people use it :mad: )
Snoop dog featuring pharell williams-Drop it like it's hot
Boomtown rats- tell me why I don't like mondays- I don't know if it would be a good cycling or runnig song.

What sort of music do you like?

S

spankdoggie

Thanks, but I don't like rap. I hate most rap.

I like rock.

Thanks again for the list. I will try out the ones that are not rap. :)

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Hmm rock would have to be the likes of

Foo fighters
Blink 182
Metallica
Snow partol

I like rock a lot but for some reason saw you as a rap man.

All the bands above are great. Lma know what you think.

The master~~

S

spankdoggie

I'll check em' out, thank you. I already have Metallica; they are good.

Thanks.

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Yes have every metallic album great would love to see them live. They are possibly the greatest live performers in the world.

ALos Jamie Cullum probably the most talented guy in the world. Guve his music a try you might not live it though.

S

spankdoggie

I hope you listen to Creed.

Do you know Creed, Adam?

I hope so.

I Walk Alone by Green Day is really good. I ran completely across Waikiki Beach in Honolulu a few weeks ago, close to midnight, to and back on the sand, water, and sidewalk across the whole beach. Two miles long, so from my hotel and back was slightly over 4 sandy miles. The tides come in and out, so they have built concrete byways that only allow one person to cross at a time... well I was running so I made it two. Funny thing is that I ran right behind about 6 or 7 different hotels with differenct beach bands playing to the crowds... Pretty cool.

I ran to that song only (I walk alone) and repeated it the whole way. Crazy, but that is how I am. My heart rate monitor is a Polar S210, and my heart rate was in the 170's the whole way. Took me 50 hard minutes to navigate that crazy run... slow, but hard...

Check out that song.

Haven't checked your songs out yet, but will check them out soon... Watching the Grammy's right now...

Chill

spankdoggie baller with a holler

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Of course I have heard of creed I hav heard of close to every band is the world.

Green day are really good is the song your listening to not boulebvard of broken dreams?

S

spankdoggie

Yeah, boulevard of broken dreams. You got me there on that one.

I have a tip for you, young master...

Country Music.

Go get Tim McGraw's song Live Life Like You Were Dying. Then you will know about emotion. Or "Feed Jake." That song always makes me cry, as I am a dog lover...

Country music is really good. All of it. Gets you all fired up. I know you doubt me, so maybe it is an American thing.

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
spankdoggie said:
Yeah, boulevard of broken dreams. You got me there on that one.

I have a tip for you, young master...

Country Music.

Go get Tim McGraw's song Live Life Like You Were Dying. Then you will know about emotion. Or "Feed Jake." That song always makes me cry, as I am a dog lover...

Country music is really good. All of it. Gets you all fired up. I know you doubt me, so maybe it is an American thing.

Also I forgot to mention RHCP good solid band.

ALso daft punk are pretty good.

Also I may liek too add I got my 13th anf final tu pac album now one of not very many people to have them all one was limited editoon that I was luvky to get.

I love jazz if you like jazz search for jamie cullum.

S

spankdoggie

I will check them out.

little master,

"Someday" by Nickelback.

Thank me later...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.