• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Do you think you are a great golfer??

Which Brand Is The #1 Best Golf Shoes?

• #1 Adidas ZG21.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #2 Under Armour Spieth 5.

• #3 Puma Ignite Fasten 8 Pro

• #4 FootJoy Pro SL Carbon

• #5 Adidas Codechaos

• #6 Skechers Go Golf Pro

• #7 Nike Air Zoom Victory Tour

• #8 FootJoy Pro/SL

• #9 Herp derp I've never actually played golf, I just spam forums because I'm a goddamn moron

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

barwest

Banned
Banned
Phucknugget
Aug 17, 2021
Country
United States United States
Hey!!

Do you think you are a great golfer?? Take this quiz, and find out. Are you really a golf expert? Link redacted

Golf swing 1.jpg

Share it with your friends, but most of all, have FUN!!! Receive this FREE report for taking the quiz.
FREE REPORT:
Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking
7 Shortcuts to Ball Striking

Last edited by a moderator:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Do these bots get away with this shit on other forums?
Another forum I belong to... not golf related... says they get hit with dozens of spammers/week. Takes two of them to keep up with it. Sorta like robo spammers on our phones. Wife has had as many as 15 spam calls in one day. I've had as many as 10. For the past couple of weeks, I've had 6 texts from "UPS" saying they tried to leave a package and no one was home. Says they returned it to the facility in our area and I need to log into the linked site to arrange delivery. The giveaway on that one is the facility address was not a recognizable address. I Google mapped the address and it's in Ireland!!!!! That's quite a ways from Kansas to return a parcel. So... of course... I never clicked on the link.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Another forum I belong to... not golf related... says they get hit with dozens of spammers/week. Takes two of them to keep up with it. Sorta like robo spammers on our phones. Wife has had as many as 15 spam calls in one day. I've had as many as 10. For the past couple of weeks, I've had 6 texts from "UPS" saying they tried to leave a package and no one was home. Says they returned it to the facility in our area and I need to log into the linked site to arrange delivery. The giveaway on that one is the facility address was not a recognizable address. I Google mapped the address and it's in Ireland!!!!! That's quite a ways from Kansas to return a parcel. So... of course... I never clicked on the link.
I love those emails that say something similar but the sender is like [email protected]

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
My personal favourite is the email addressed from a long lost relative, you’ve a) never heard of or b)surely never existed... but holy hell, they are stinking rich and wanna send me tons of money from their death bed...

Sorry, folks but my family ain’t rich, there’s no way, no how... we are just blue collar working folk, that earned everything we got. I’d love the money for sure, but i’ve yet to respond to any of them.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
My personal favourite is the email addressed from a long lost relative, you’ve a) never heard of or b)surely never existed... but holy hell, they are stinking rich and wanna send me tons of money from their death bed...

Sorry, folks but my family ain’t rich, there’s no way, no how... we are just blue collar working folk, that earned everything we got. I’d love the money for sure, but i’ve yet to respond to any of them.
Well, I tried to send you the money but you wouldn't answer my emails. So, I just sent your share to the other Shot Talk guys! :>)

🔥 Latest posts