• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Does This Mean...

Stooonne

Jul 17, 2008
Congrats Jeff! Just be ready to accept your child kicking your ass on the course soon enough ;)

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Okay, Jeff-Jeff, this is just for you:

Plus, it's post 1,200.
CFC.jpg

RustyL

Sep 20, 2007
Congrats mister. I might add that when decisions need to be made and mother hen is making her claim; about such things and putting heavy emphasis on my baby this ,my baby that. I always use this analogy...

when you walk up to a coke machine and put 60 cents into it, push a button, wait for a short period, a coke comes out, whose coke is it?

I'm teasing,congratulations again...:beach3:

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
How the hell did I miss this thread?:faintthud

Jeff, you old dog. Jan 9th, eh? If you think you're fired up now, just wait until you see that little blob on the screen. Then it sets in. Then you're done. :thumbs up:

Man, our little guy is 8 weeks as of yesterday. Time FLIES with these little people. :D

Keep me (us) posted!

R35
IMG_2263.jpg

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
How the hell did I miss this thread?:faintthud

Jeff, you old dog. Jan 9th, eh? If you think you're fired up now, just wait until you see that little blob on the screen. Then it sets in. Then you're done. :thumbs up:

Man, our little guy is 8 weeks as of yesterday. Time FLIES with these little people. :D

Keep me (us) posted!

R35

Awww, he's adorable!

Dannykos

Sep 20, 2006
I missed it too - congrats man :)

mine is currently carrying our 3rd... due mid april - so that'll make 2 girls and now a boy! Anyone wanna buy some clubs? :shark:

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
He needs more hair. Looks like Ron Howard, for gawd's sake. :D

R35

Both my kids were pretty much bald until age two. The Kid's hair started in the middle and worked its way out--started with a mohawk. Kind of like reverse male pattern balding.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
I would never have missed this thread if I was at work, luckily I'm going back tomorrow!

Jeff, congrats man; awesome news!

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I don't know how I missed everyone's comments!

Rock: Adorable kid man, and yeah, I'm already starting to get all different, I can only imagine once I hear the heartbeat and see the ultrasound.

Claire: The picture is acceptable, barely.

Thanks everyone else, :D

Its quite funny, really. If anything I've buckled down a lot. Committed to my fiscal endeavors which are going well, and getting ready for graduate school. Eep!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
I don't know how I missed everyone's comments!

Rock: Adorable kid man, and yeah, I'm already starting to get all different, I can only imagine once I hear the heartbeat and see the ultrasound.

Thanks everyone else, :D

Its quite funny, really. If anything I've buckled down a lot. Committed to my fiscal endeavors which are going well, and getting ready for graduate school. Eep!
Little buddy, this will be one of the greatest moments of your life!

Well, next to meeting me, of course...:prop:

Good luck on the 9th...I'll be thinking about y'all!

OP
JEFF4i

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Truly crazy. As MC said, really the best single moment in my life. Heartbeat is right where it should be, same for size of everything.

I was sitting there holding my wife's hand, and I thought she was so excited that her hand was shaking. I actually paid attention to it, and realized it was mine.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Our ultrasound is on January 9th.

Um, aren't you a day early, little buddy? :p

Truly crazy. As MC said, really the best single moment in my life. Heartbeat is right where it should be, same for size of everything.

I was sitting there holding my wife's hand, and I thought she was so excited that her hand was shaking. I actually paid attention to it, and realized it was mine.

Don't ever forget that feeling, Jeff.

And remember, it gets better and better!

Congratulations again, my friend!!

🔥 Latest posts