• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dog advice needed.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
We have two cats. Hopefully only one soon.

I introduced them to the puppy. One lost her shit and used me as a springboard trying to GTFO of there. I was bleeding from 6 puncture wounds and two scratches. Cats suck.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Congrats on the new dog!!! We have sure enjoyed our rescue we've had for 5 months. She's been an awesome addition to the family.... as will your new dog to your family!!

WBL... And here I thought you were my friend. Cats!!! CATS!!! Sheesh! From the times growing up on the farm when we had way too many feral cats around the barn, I've had a severe dislike for those animals. I know. Everything you said about how easy they are to care for is correct. Much easier than dogs. Yet, I'll sacrifice the time and labor required to own a dog. We will NEVER own a cat!!!!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Nice - congrats! I can't imagine life without a dog. We waited 11 months after putting our Boxer down and got this little angel. She rules the house and completes the family. Kids and grandkids adore her.
12027808_1202641839753273_2431473391060560671_n_zpsy6auqp9h.jpg

🔥 Latest posts