• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Done it at last

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
After 4 years back in the game I cracked 80 at my home course for the first time today.

I've had it as a target since I came back and after a few near misses finally did it.

Unlike before I was able to block the score from my mind as it's cost me at least twice; hitting uncommitted shots in the final couple of holes but today was different.

Living proof that being a ho works :thumbs up:

I was fighting a hook off the tee all day too and played some good recovery shots but as ever with a good score, it was the chipping and putting that got the job done.

I suppose now all I have to do is go out and do it again...and again...and again......

So never give up because you can achieve your goals and it feels pretty sweet when you do.

Here's to the next one.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Congrats on clearing a big hurdle. Now, like you said, go do it again. :thumbs up:

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Congrats Stanters!
It only gets easier once you clear that hurdle, and as you've noticed, short game is KING! Well done man, now rinse and repeat!

🔥 Latest posts