• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Don't do Business with this guy

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm not going to send of my favorite club to some hokey hick I found in 5 minutes on Ebay.

But....you did. And here we are. You said yourself you were trying to save a buck. And you got burned.

Sucks you got stuck in the middle of this guys meltdown.

His actions after the fact that he did a crappy job on the putter suck even worse. If he had delivered a wonderful product, I doubt we're even talking about this.

Still, let people know about this on WRX too. Getting taken advantage of - Ebay or not - is horseshit. There are plenty more reputable fish in the sea for this sort of thing.

R35

OP
LottaBalata

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
But....you did. And here we are. You said yourself you were trying to save a buck. And you got burned.

Sucks you got stuck in the middle of this guys meltdown.

His actions after the fact that he did a crappy job on the putter suck even worse. If he had delivered a wonderful product, I doubt we're even talking about this.

Still, let people know about this on WRX too. Getting taken advantage of - Ebay or not - is horseshit. There are plenty more reputable fish in the sea for this sort of thing.

R35

Believe whatever you want Rock, you're always right, aye? No, the reason I posted this was for the benefit of others. I posted the same thread on 4 different sites, had nothing to do with whether or not I was getting a "wonderful" product. I had no idea what kind of product I was getting.

Funny how you ignore the comments I make about how much research and time I spent talking to this guy before I gave him any money. . .Yeah, I'm a cheap Ebay guy. He had made over 1,100 sales before I purchased from him, and his f-back percentage was over 99%.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.