• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

DON'T TELL MY WIFE

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
bames said:
I knew I chose the wrong profession. I'm walking around my basement last night looking for stuff to hawk on ebay just to pick up my new sticks and a wedge.

LOL. Just be glad you're not to the point you have to do it to make your truck payment and rent. :) People will buy anything on Ebay..... Thank god.

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
ezra76 said:
LOL. Just be glad you're not to the point you have to do it to make your truck payment and rent. :) People will buy anything on Ebay..... Thank god.

That is one thing that I won't do! Otherwise all bets are off and all auctions are on!

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
original quote by Token_Hottie: Better go have an affair so she forgets about the golf clubs
That's a GREAT idea Token_Hottie............what are you doing tonight???? If I'm gonna do it, I want to do it RIGHT!!!!:)

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Originally Posted by Mont86: sssmokin that Warbid is bad news, mark my words....BAD BAD BAD
You've met him, I presume..............you must have.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Who needs to meet him, I just know he plays Pings, that says it all. Oh yeah you're another of those Satan spawned Ping players.:)

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Posted by JEFF4i: Sweet! Grats on the bag!

Now there's a sneaky, low Ping jab!!!:D :smilie_pi :D

(TH - take him up on it. You have nothing to fear since he's very old. Trust me, LOL!!)

If I'm gonna do it, I want to do it RIGHT!

This should really say "if I CAN do it"

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I must confess that while reading this thread, I have realized that it is a very sad day for me. I used to be somewhat of a ho, not to Neal Sherman proportions, but a respected ho none the less. I don't know if it is ok to admit this or not, but here goes....

I am currently satisfied with my golf equipment. It is driving me crazy that I can't think of anything else I need right now, so I must enjoy the ho escapades of my fellow shottalkers. Nice pick up ssssmokin.

pdlnole

Seminole Pride!
Apr 23, 2006
Well the good thing is, if you don't like the Pings, they will be perfect for you wife:)

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
warbirdlover said:
Don't worry. sssmokin's got it. He works for the Post Office!!!

I'm assuming that he isn't a disgruntled POSTAL WORKER!!!!!

I suppose some sort of Cliff Claven shot would be out of line...LOL

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
VtDivot said:
I must confess that while reading this thread, I have realized that it is a very sad day for me. I used to be somewhat of a ho, not to Neal Sherman proportions, but a respected ho none the less. I don't know if it is ok to admit this or not, but here goes....

I am currently satisfied with my golf equipment. It is driving me crazy that I can't think of anything else I need right now, so I must enjoy the ho escapades of my fellow shottalkers. Nice pick up ssssmokin.

You lying sack. What about the TM putter?

:D

R35

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
sssmokin's a purple heart awarded ex-Marine ex-Viet Nam vet. And he works for the Post Office. And he likes guns. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
warbirdlover said:
sssmokin's a purple heart awarded ex-Marine ex-Viet Nam vet. And he works for the Post Office. And he likes guns. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Nothing wrong with guns.:)

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
VtDivot said:
I used to be somewhat of a ho, not to Neal Sherman proportions, but a respected ho none the less.

I almost shorted out my laptop spitting out my coke, thanks. :)

🔥 Latest posts