• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dot Com This, Geek

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Hey Rock, lemme know how that limey plays, ive been interested and toying with the idea of one still:)

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Dot Com This Almo head by Geek Designs

You have just made that all up,I can't believe that club exists.I think its a photshop job

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Rock,

Steve's website is so crappy it would almost appear you just threw it together.

In all honesty I cant wait untill he gets it redone. I am embarresed sending customers to look at it LOL.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Rock,

Steve's website is so crappy it would almost appear you just threw it together.

In all honesty I cant wait untill he gets it redone. I am embarresed sending customers to look at it LOL.

I know. I chuckled to myself as I was typing this, as dave may buy into that. Hilarious!

Apparently a revamp is imminent.

R35

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Lol at that website,brilliant:) Over here we have Ping and Taylor Made,in the US you have things called Tee 8* and Dot Com This.I think it must be the additives in the doughnuts you all eat lots of.Having said that 280 carry seems reasonable.I listen on with interest:)

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Just got home.

280 Carry.

R35

Enough for a convert? hehe. I had a gallery at the range last night. For whatever reason the shaft attract people and I was bombing it. Did get a laugh when I overdid it about 125 straight left though.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm on the fence.

The DCT meshed with the Graman UL780 is something else. The shaft kicks like a mule! Very stable and recovers well. Every ball feels solid.

I was carrying about 257-260ish and then I started turning on it. 109mph SS gave me 280 carry with a 304 finish. Outstanding.

I got the FT-3 out and was carrying about 256 with 290 finish. The FT-3 launches lower than the DCT, so more roll I found.

I need more range time with this thing. First impressions are that it's solid. My friend that came with grabbed it and had 6 swings and said "Where the hell did you get this thing? It's HUGE!". He was bombing it out to 330, as his SS is about 117.

I really like this combo. The hype was well deserved.

More to come as the sessions continue...

R35

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
hey rock,

question for ya. you think the swing speed and ball distance is correct? the reason i ask is because i went and hit some balls on a launch monitor last week and my swings at 117 (which is a very hard swing for me) said i was carrying the ball 307yds. i thought the # was a bit high since i really don't think i could carry the ball that far. i don't have much experience with launch monitors so i have been a bit curious. i won't even tell you what driver i was hitting, i am sure you would not like it :)

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
hey rock,

question for ya. you think the swing speed and ball distance is correct? the reason i ask is because i went and hit some balls on a launch monitor last week and my swings at 117 (which is a very hard swing for me) said i was carrying the ball 307yds. i thought the # was a bit high since i really don't think i could carry the ball that far. i don't have much experience with launch monitors so i have been a bit curious. i won't even tell you what driver i was hitting, i am sure you would not like it :)

At that SS, that's almost optimal flight. 175mph ballspeeds, 13* launch and 3000rpm ballspin at 1.60 smash.

Well done.

My smash is around 1.48-1.50, which is pretty decent. 1.60 is bang on - literally.

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online