• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Double Bogie

longiron

May 2, 2005
I went out yesterday and played a realy good round, I had a birdie and and eagle back to back then went par, double bogie, par for a -1 nine. Best ever nine hole but that double killed me
icon8.gif
. Went on to shot 5 over.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Awesome...tell us about the eagle. How long was the hole...your drive and approach etc.

Bama Duffer

Mar 14, 2005
You call yourself a hacker? Five over sounds pretty good to me. :faintthud

Congrats on the eagle, and the great round.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
No kidding, get the hell out of this forum.

A card covered in doubles allows you to be here - not one...sheesh! Let us suck in solidarity without interference from you "skilled" jerks!

OP
longiron

longiron

May 2, 2005
Sorry didnt know where else to go. The hole was 505 yrd. I hit a 320 yrd drive (with gps on cart) hit a 4 iron to 12ft. and one putted. And speaking of putting I got it working finaly. I had five straight 1 putts

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
It's ok.

When you can't break 100 or lose at least 3 sleeves of balls in one round consistantly...come see us. :D

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
longiron said:
Sorry didnt know where else to go. The hole was 505 yrd. I hit a 320 yrd drive (with gps on cart) hit a 4 iron to 12ft. and one putted. And speaking of putting I got it working finaly. I had five straight 1 putts

Talk me through your putting "train of thought". Mine is still boarding at the station. :(

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
You get out too IG!!!! Good Gawd our sanctuary is being desicrated.

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
bdcrowe said:
You get out too IG!!!! Good Gawd our sanctuary is being desicrated.

Seconded!! These feckers shoot 74 then moan about an 18-foot putt that lipped out. BASTARDS!!

OP
longiron

longiron

May 2, 2005
IrishGolfer said:
Talk me through your putting "train of thought". Mine is still boarding at the station. :(
I dont realy have a thought realy. If i do its more about line and speed. I have a Seemore putter that has realy seamed to work better then everything else for me. I can see where i am lined up and when the face isnt sqaure. Other then that i try not to think about anything when putting. And if it makes you feel better i just got home from golfing and shot an 86:mad: .

caddyshackgolf

Be The Ball
Feb 22, 2005
longiron said:
i just got home from golfing and shot an 86:mad: .

Better then what i shoot today I got a 91. My back nine killed me. Outta nowhere is started getting all these doubles:mad:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.