• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dream car sound off....

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I was flipping through the channels tonight and saw the Barret Jackson car auction. It got me thinking.

What would be your Dream Car, either past or present, BUT you had to drive it in your current situation and you couldn't sell it..

Keep in minda few factors that might sway your answers like weather (for some of us.....lucky bastards down south!), storage, ect.

I have a few I wouldn't mind....

Anyone have a hankering that they just couldn't let go given the opportunity?

R35

The master

Oct 24, 2004
This one, and there are cars a lot more expenive, but I just love it. BMW 745, c'mon BABY.
bmw.jpg

Golfbum

THAT'S SOLID
Jan 14, 2005
DREAM RIDE

Drive anything as long as it is made by FORD MOTOR COMPANY!
(then again they do pay me to work for them so I guess it is only fair I drive their products)
HAIL TO THE 2005 PONY. A little more horsepower would be good though. But I have driven a GT and it was a sweet ride. Heck the 6 cyl Automatic is a nice car too. Now all I have to do is convince my wife that I really need a new car to drive back and forth to work and the course! Any suggestions?
mustang.jpg

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Next week, I am buying a 1990 Auidi Quattro 20v 5 cylinder, AWD sport coupe. It's in great shape, but I still plan to restore it to mint. There were slightly over 1700 produced and released into the US market. I'm sure it looks somewhat plain Jane, but it's a collector's dream and carries a cult following due to the power and performance of its rally roots. It'll do for me. ;)
a20v.org_ericcar.jpg

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
My first love, I saw it in a dealer lot in 1973, I was 12 and I haven't been the same since.

Stingray

1973stingrayclr0704.jpg

Golfbum

THAT'S SOLID
Jan 14, 2005
NOW THIS IS A DREAM CAR!

Bet you won't see many of these around! I'd look good pulling into the course parking lot in this Pony! The heads would turn in envy:wow:
65CustomCammer_800.jpg

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
yes, the 05 mustang, those are sweet, i get my licence in april, but i'll be driving our '83 pontiac bonneville till then, great great shape though, very low mileage, (bought from old lady, think she only drove it to church and back every sunday) once i get a job i'll prolly save up, i don't really know what i'd get, a mustang would be sweet, but it'd be a while till i could get enough money for one

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
All you guys are weiners except Dave. :D

Crowe, I like the nostalgia of the Audi. Nice pick.

But a Mustang? All the cars in the world, and you'd pick a Pony car? Ridiculous! ;)

I'm somewhat partial to imports, perhaps that sways me. I think this might suffice:

attachment.php

R35

Golfbum

THAT'S SOLID
Jan 14, 2005
ANOTHER CLASSIC

I like the classics, nothing better than a nice classic car or in this case truck. I watched some of the Barret Jackman Car Auction today, man there was some beautiful classic cars sold. Way out of my price range but it is fun to watch.
I love this old F100.
It has been renamed to a FR100 for Ford Racing.
fr100.jpg
fr1002.jpg

Golfbum

THAT'S SOLID
Jan 14, 2005
Yaaaaaaaa A Mustang

rockford35 said:
All you guys are weiners except Dave. :D

Crowe, I like the nostalgia of the Audi. Nice pick.

But a Mustang? All the cars in the world, and you'd pick a Pony car? Ridiculous! ;)

I'm somewhat partial to imports, perhaps that sways me. I think this might suffice:

attachment.php

R35

Not just any Mustang, the black one I posted. Truly a classic. I am partial to North American built cars, after all Ford pays me!

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Thanks Rock, sweet Beemer, BTW. Nice truck, GB. That is definitely a classic.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Classics are nice too.

I love classics. Rock change the rules so we can have two and I'll take one of these as well. :D

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Nope, you only get one, so choose wisely.

It could be a car you remember from your childhood. Or one that gets you chicks. Maybe you want a Hummer as an extension of your penis. Whatever floats your boat, you get one and one only.

I think i'd be happy with an Infinity FX45 in silver. That would suffice if the BMW was out of stock. ;)

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
rockford35 said:
Nope, you only get one, so choose wisely.

It could be a car you remember from your childhood. Or one that gets you chicks. Maybe you want a Hummer as an extension of your penis. Whatever floats your boat, you get one and one only.

I think i'd be happy with an Infinity FX45 in silver. That would suffice if the BMW was out of stock. ;)

R35

In that case I'm keeping the Aston Martin.

🔥 Latest posts