• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Driver, fairway, hybrid, and irons! Take a look!

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I looking to move a few extras to make room for some more. All prices Paypalled/shipped CONUS.

1. Cleveland Launcher 10.5: This is the last version of the last generation, I believe 2006. It is the thin crown version. Head is in great shape. It has three small chips on the crown which are not very noticeable. No skymarks, sole and skirt are very clean. Shaft is an Aldila DVS-55 stiff, tipped 1 inch. It has been spine aligned. There is a small gap between the hosel and the ferrule, about 1/32. It was my clubmaker's fault... wait, I do my own clubs! I preset the ferrule, but forgot the shim when presetting, so thus the gap. I tried to picture this. This is a high launcher, with mid spin when I hit it on the monitor. It is 44 inches in length, and has a new GP tour velvet grip. Stock HC included. Asking $70

2. Adams A3: 3 fairway/hybrid (15 degrees). Factory installed Aldila VS-Proto 70 stiff. I purchased this new, and hit about 20 balls. Great club, just not enough to knock out the R7. 41.5 inches, new GPTV. HC included SOLD!

3. TaylorMade Rescue TP 3: 19 degrees. Aldila VS-Proto 80 hybrid shaft in stiff, spine aligned. Head is very nice, just a few marks along the topline from a high strike or 2. Shaft has a few marks, as it was a pull. Not skies, sole is clean. Factory HC. $75

4. Precept Tour Premium 3-pw: Heads are pretty nice. They show signs of use, mainly bag chatter as this is a very soft forging. A few clubs show slight marks in the leading edge. Thee is no signs of browning, and barely any face marks. Shafts are stiff Nippon, 1030GH in the 4-pw, and a 950GH in the 3 iron. Please be aware that the 3 iron was reamed to .370 to accept the shaft. These have been spine aligned, and simulated MOI matched using the 3/8 inch to one SW point formula. So, the step in length is 3/8, with ascending swing weight. This set is currently without grips. I'm $150 firm on these, as I really do not need to sell them currently.

Thank you for looking. Please feel free to make offers, but I'm not really looking for anything currently.
Premium1.jpg
Premium2.jpg
Premium3.jpg
Premium4.jpg
a31.jpg

🔥 Latest posts