• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Driver Overstock Sale

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I have four drivers. I have two for sale...

Nike Sumo2 10.5º with stiff OEM shaft in mint condition with headcover... 8.5 out of 10. (If you can't hit this straight give up golf).. :D
Asking $175 OBO or trade SOLD

Maltby CT250 Titanium with TourSwing Avenger (just released) black stiff flex at 46". Headcover included Asking $75 OBO or trade... no pics I can find. 9 out of 10.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Maltby CT250 Titanium with TourSwing Avenger (just released) black stiff flex at 46". Headcover included Asking $125 OBO or trade... no pics I can find. 9 out of 10.

Lasted a week, the minute you swung that thing the 1st time I think everyone saw the expression on your face & knew that club was a goner.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Lasted a week, the minute you swung that thing the 1st time I think everyone saw the expression on your face & knew that club was a goner.

WG

What I've found is that it either works instantly for me or it never will. I've never been one to "adjust" to a club. It better adjust to me!! :D Now that was a stout setup!! You couldn't tell much that day hitting uphill. What a goofy driving range. But it sure felt like a XX Graf Blue... :)

When I swing it like a baseball bat, fast enough to make it bend, you can feel a real nice kick though. Just not for the mortal man, more for like R35 or Ez... :)

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
What I've found is that it either works instantly for me or it never will. I've never been one to "adjust" to a club. It better adjust to me!! :D Now that was a stout setup!! You couldn't tell much that day hitting uphill. What a goofy driving range. But it sure felt like a XX Graf Blue... :)

When I swing it like a baseball bat, fast enough to make it bend, you can feel a real nice kick though. Just not for the mortal man, more for like R35 or Ez... :)

I'd sooner play a ladies flex than that thing....lord knows I couldn't do any worse. It felt like a 2x4 to me & had about as much give to it. Jake or Eric may be able to extract something out of it.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Sumo2 NOT sold!! :( The guy at work backed out. So anyone interested let me know.

:)

🔥 Latest posts