• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Driver shaft for puny swing speeds

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
I hate to admit this, but the driver I bought for my GF is a Mizzy 14° with a L flex, and I just kill that thing. :)

I think the L flex makes the clubhead feel more like a "ball on a string" and I can get my timing a little better. Interesting. I will take the GF's driver to the range and check the clubhead speed.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I hate to admit this, but the driver I bought for my GF is a Mizzy 14° with a L flex, and I just kill that thing. :)

I think the L flex makes the clubhead feel more like a "ball on a string" and I can get my timing a little better. Interesting. I will take the GF's driver to the range and check the clubhead speed.

Hahaha, scorecard doesn't say how, just how many.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I have used my wifes Tour Edge driver on the range & honestly the distance was just as good as any of my drivers.

I really like the VS Proto shaft in my Burner & the 586 speeder in my FT-i isn't far behind. The pro-launch red is good for windy days as that thing allows absolutely no height at all.

🔥 Latest posts