• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Drivers and shafts

cyberious

Planet Love Tron
Feb 19, 2005
I have a couple of things (for now) I'd like to sell.

First up. A set of Nippon 1150 Tour shafts 4-PW plus GW and SW (9 shafts) in Stiff Flex with Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compounds. The 4 iron shaft length is 37". 100 shipped and Paypal'd

Second. A Cobra XX Speed 8.5* driver with the original Fujikura Vista shaft in X- Flex. Nice shape comes with original headcover and grip. SOLD

Prices are OBO

CONUS only and all will be shipped USPS Priority.
DSC_0864.jpg
DSC_0865.jpg
DSC_0866.jpg
DSC_0867.jpg

OP
cyberious

cyberious

Planet Love Tron
Feb 19, 2005
Price drop on the Nippons now first $100 takes them.

gcinbc

Always up for Round
Oct 15, 2007
Hello Cyberious

How much are the Nippons tipped and what type of clubs were they pulled from. In addition if you are interested, we may be able to do a trade if you are looking for anything in particular. Please let me know what would be of interest...Garry

OP
cyberious

cyberious

Planet Love Tron
Feb 19, 2005
They weren't tipped to stiffen them up or anything. Tip prep is probably about 1.25 inches (give or take). They are "taper tip" .355 and were pulled form a set of Taylormade TP MB Blades. Not sure I'm really interested in trades. I'm just trying to clean up my work bench a bit before the wife starts messing around in my clubmaking work area.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.