• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Drivers, wedges

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I've realized that I am gonna be short on stuff I will need in the near future, so I need to move a couple clubs. Gotta get a refridgerator and a new graphing calculator and some other things...

[-]
1. Bridgestone J33R 460 8.5*. Accuflex Creation 80 stiff. The topline is in great shape, no worries there. Some paint is rubbed off the sole from contact with the ground, but obviously that doesn't affect anything. $120 shipped.

2. Taylormade r7 425 tp 10.5*. Graman ul540 limey stiff (don't know the cpm, sorry). Topline is good; the letters on the sole have been repainted all black, it looks really nice. $120 shipped.

3. Taylormade rac chrome 56* (bent to 54*). Stock dgS300. The grooves are in good shape. Solid wedge right here. $40 shipped.

4. Srixon wg-504 60* (bent to 58*). Stock dgS300. Great shape. Another solid wedge. $40 shipped.
[/-]

I am only selling whichever driver is gone first (for now). I get attached to good clubs and I don't like to sell them. I adore that Bstone and I really, really hate to sell it, but I need some dough...

Trades: not likely unless you have a TI-89 Titanium. ;)

Pics, just ask. If prices are out of line just let me know.

Thanks!

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
The 80 is softer overall than the 65 and I like it better. Softer tip for sure, but I never lost it left because of that; very stable imo. I think Rock hated it in a driver, so you would probably like it.

I should tell you that I am considering a previous trade offer, but not sure what I'm gonna do. Still for sale at this point.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.