• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

drzzz can't stop thinking about golf

drzzz

Sep 9, 2006
Country
United States United States
A quick introduction:
I am a 34 yr. old anesthesiologist living in Indianapolis. I played LOTS of golf back when I was in high school and especially college when I usually had a night job during the summer. Back then I was probably a 5 handicap or so. However, since starting medical school back in 1995, I have only played a handful of times per year. I can still usually manage rounds in the low 80s with such a paucity of course time due to having a wife (who hasn't caught my golf bug despite my better efforts) and two small children. It has been tough to break away from all these responsibilities and get to the course more than a few times per year without feeling a little guilty about leaving my wife behind to care for the babies by herself again.
I did go to the PGA at Medinah this year and my smoldering desire to play golf has again become a raging inferno. This forum has helped me reconnect with the game I love and miss so much, and hope to reconnect with in a major way in the next few years to come.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Hi drzzz:

Love the screen name. I used to work in the field of Medical telecommunications networks and had an office in Indy. I really grew to like it.

Our offices were up on the NW side of town past Speedway Blvd on the interstate loop road. I always stayed downtown because it was so cool.

What hospital are you affiliated with?

OP
D

drzzz

Sep 9, 2006
Country
United States United States
Our group covers the St. Vincent hospitals.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.