• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dumbest thing you've done this week?

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Here's mine:

Yesterday evening I was closing up the vet clinic for the evening: all the animals taken care of, the receipts checked, computers backed up, deposit ready to be put in the dropbox of the bank that is 5 doors down, paid a few bills & dropped them in the mailbox that is right outside my door. Had a lot on my mind.

You see where this is going already, don't you? First time in 15 years I have ever done this: I dropped the bank deposit in the mailbox. :(

I had to meet the mailman at his pickup this morning and convince him to give the deposit. It wasn't easy. But I got it. :D

Tomorrow I'll be looking for a new way to screw up.

smileyrose

Aug 17, 2006
Ooops A Daisy

Rushing around and getting ready to catch an early bus into the town centre. I was waiting at the bus stop, I could see the bus approaching the stop, however I realized I'd forgotton my mobile telephone! So I had to wait another hour before the next bus arrived after going home to collect it! :)

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Mine is already documented.
http://www.shottalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7288
The dumbest thing I will do in the upcoming week will probably be swinging a golf club now that I am finally able to stand up, sit down and get dressed without much pain. I told my wife on Tuesday that I was out this weekend so she could find a replacement for the outing and so I wouldn't be tempted. It is tough, but I am trying to hold out on swinging a club until next weekend. Planning on taking my camera on the course this weekend to give me something to do and take my mind off trying to swing a club.

clint

Aug 17, 2006
I turned left out of my house a little too hot on my motorcycle Monday morning. Cold tires = slick tires = motorcycle on it's side and me on the ground.

chollyred

Mar 9, 2006
Probably haven't done it yet. Going to a pre-reunion cookout tonight and a 30th highschool reunion tomorrow night. Lots of room for screwups in he next couple of days.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Hmmm...to pick just one...probably deciding it was a good idea to run downstairs while talking on the phone with a backpack on and in a hurry to class. Nearly killed myself and twisted my knee pretty good.

twogreen

Aug 7, 2006
The week isn't quite over so I still have time to screw up something else; but the dumbest thing, so far, is that I have managed to lose a garage door opener.

I keep a spare opener on the kitchen counter and throw it in the golf cart when I go to play. When I got ready to play yesterday, it wasn't on the counter. I took another opener from the car and went out to play a round. Upon returning to the house, I did an exhaustive search for the original opener and could not find it anywhere.

I know I didn't lose it on the course Thursday; because I used it to get into the garage after golf. Coincidentally, Thursday was the day I shot under 100 for the first time. I keep telling myself that, during those moments of ecstasy, I just mislaid it somewhere.

A new search and a new week will begin tomorrow.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.