• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dynamic gold high launch

keithpbz

Nov 18, 2007
I currently have dynamic gold x100's in all my irons, my longest iron is a 4 iron. I love the ball flight I get with these shafts except for my 4 and 5 iron, they come out alot lower than my 6 iron. Has anyone tried the high launch dynamic golds and do they make a noticable difference from the standard shafts. This is the reason I took the 2 and 3 iron out but would put them back in if they have a higher ball flight

Lefty_SnowBird

Jul 6, 2009
Dunno if the High Launch work like the Project X Flighted shafts, but for me, they did help a little bit with long iron ball flight. My 4 iron lands softer on the green now than it did with my dynamic gold shafts.

Although they claim the 5 iron is the same as a "non-flighted" shaft. Long irons are supposed to go higher, short irons lower. I didn't see much difference with the short irons, but the longer ones do fly nicely.

None of that made more difference than my swing changes though. Ever since changing my grip, hands position and some aspects of my swing, i've been hitting it higher with all clubs.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.