• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Easter Special

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
lol, didn't you pay like 102 or something for it? Are ebay fee's that much?
$123 and yes. 10% final value fee, plus shipping and Paypal. That accounts for about $25-$30 right off the top.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
10 percent to ebay? Good god...no wonder I don't sell there

Wish I had some cash..I want to try one cheap...spending all my fun money on Archery this year

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
10 percent to ebay? Good god...no wonder I don't sell there

Wish I had some cash..I want to try one cheap...spending all my fun money on Archery this year
They changed the format on eBay recently. There are basically no more listing fees unless you do some upgrades, featured listings-things like that. In exchange they also went to a flat 10% fee, in most cases. In some cases I have come out ahead, others behind. eBay always wins though, since they own Paypal too. Its the only place I have had luck selling anything.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
I was about to unload on ebay, but now I am second guessing. I swear I could buy a motorcycle with the golf clubs I want to sell.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
"ALL classified ads require current pictures accompanying them."
-R35

I will admit that I don't see any rule stating you can't link to an ebay ad, though. I won't drag this out any longer... my post was more tongue-in-cheek than anything. I'm kind of a jerk that way... just ask my wife.
I don't need to ask your wife to know you're a jerk, but i'll ask anyways tonight.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Where i'm from 6-7 beers isn't drunk, it's happy.

That depends on the type of beer. There's an IPA at The Great Dane in Madison that runs 11% and they give it to you in 14oz glasses for like 7 bucks...so that's basically 4 bottles of bud light. Tastes a hell of a lot better too.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
That depends on the type of beer. There's an IPA at The Great Dane in Madison that runs 11% and they give it to you in 14oz glasses for like 7 bucks...so that's basically 4 bottles of bud light. Tastes a hell of a lot better too.
But I aint at The Great Dane, i'm at my house in the mistake on the lake drinkin whatever I can get. And it aint no 11%.

🔥 Latest posts