• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ebat auctions

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
Just a heads up.
There are a ton of fake taylor made drivers on ebay. They look the part but they are not real and do not hit like real.
Just so you know a taylor made 460 tp cost me $380. There are several on ebay for BIN $199.
Please do not fall for these rip off artists.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Yeah, we've had lots of discussions like this.

However, not all are fake. I got mine for 160 and it was real. Just need to message and keep in contact with the seller first.

OP
obagain

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
If you paid $160 you either got a steal or a copy. I guarantee you won't find many real ones at that price.
I know there are some legit dealers that have fallen for this latest scam and are sure they are real.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I hope not GlobalGolf? I picked the R7425, supposed to be a demo club, for $113.50. It seems real to me, very much like the quad just a larger sweet spot. Only thing that made me remotely suspicious, other than the price, was the fact that the face seems quite square.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Oh believe me, I was incredibly suspicious. If you dig up the old thread, the time between when I won it and when I hit it was around 2 and a half weeks. I called TaylorMade, and Grafalloy(well, e-mail grafalloy), and had both give me the thumbs up.

I got an absolute steal, and I'm lucky for it.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.