• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ebay vs Website Global Golf/Golf Shoes Only

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Here's a suggestion for you. How come you don't list the item on Ebay with a BIN of what it goes for on the site? Then list the items both on site and on Ebay. I saw you had 2 nice Adams Pro hybrids with the VS-Proto shafts on Ebay. Those were sitting with no bids at $99. Couldn't you put a BIN of like $129.99 or whatever and then also list them on the site? How about emphasize there are also more for sale on the site with free shipping? I don't even bother bidding on the GG Ebay stuff because it's cheaper with free shipping off the site. Problem is, a lot of the stuff I want is stuck on Ebay. You are getting an excellent advertising medium on Ebay for your site, take advantage of it as much as possible at that price.

Also the dropdown box on the site with head lofts and shafts is messy as all heck.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Ez,

You can use the advanced search filter to narrow your selection. That limits the messy dropdowns (which in the case that you are meaning, I agree with.)

R35

Bubble Head

Oct 14, 2006
I have bought all of my clubs from eBay. Some from you, some from other web merchants, some from private individuals.

It all comes down to 1 thing. eBay has better selection and a better ability to comparison shop. If I just go to your web site and find a club I like, I might still go to eBay to compare it to whatever else is available.

🔥 Latest posts